Reason Rack Plug-In In Reaper

Discuss VST stuff here!
Creativemind

10 Jun 2020

Hi All!

Seems in Reaper using the RRP, if I put a 4 on the floor (or certainly in this case) on Redrum and run it, the first kick drum in each 16 step sequence or bar has a kind of phasey issue on it or sounds off but if I turn RUN off and just sequence the notes to trigger the drums in the Arranger, it doesn't do it.

Strange but is this a bug?

Also just noticed everything is really loud in Reaper too. The velocities automatically paste in (if you simply add or draw a note) at full pelt (127) but even with the velocities set the same values they are really loud in Reaper. Clipping and distorting. I like the way though that when auditioning a note in Reaper on the midi editor piano, the velocity is adjusted by where you click the piano key (fully right is 127 and the lefter you click the more reduced it gets) and whichever was the last velocity you clicked, it's what it pastes the next note as on that key. Anyway, with a bit of adjusting, managed to get it sounding the same as Reason but it was very loud right off the bat.

Thanks!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

• Information