Phase Plant $99

Discuss VST stuff here!
Boombastix
Competition Winner

25 May 2020

Just a heads up. kHs put it on sale, $99 bucks now. But does not include the snap-ins.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Loque

26 May 2020

The synth is worth it and you buy yourself in for the full bundle.
Reason12, Win10

Ulpu

26 May 2020

What do I get with that $99 version? I am not totally understanding how it works :shock:

IF I did get it right: with the 99$ I will get the synths/oscs (4 of them total) + 3-Band EQ, Chorus, Delay, Gain, Limiter, Stereo (but no reverb)?
With the second option I will get the same synths/oscs + same effects, but with some extra effects on top (including reverb)?
But in the demo of PhasePlant, there is reverb (and other stuff), so the demo version is actually not the cheapest version?
Attachments
PhasePlant demo.PNG
PhasePlant demo.PNG (81.93 KiB) Viewed 419 times

Boombastix
Competition Winner

26 May 2020

Ulpu wrote:
26 May 2020
What do I get with that $99 version? I am not totally understanding how it works :shock:

IF I did get it right: with the 99$ I will get the synths/oscs (4 of them total) + 3-Band EQ, Chorus, Delay, Gain, Limiter, Stereo (but no reverb)?
With the second option I will get the same synths/oscs + same effects, but with some extra effects on top (including reverb)?
But in the demo of PhasePlant, there is reverb (and other stuff), so the demo version is actually not the cheapest version?
To get all the basic snap-ins you have to pay $99 more (when on sale). BUT presets having snap-ins you do not own still works, but you cannot modify their setting.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

danc

26 May 2020

Boombastix wrote:
25 May 2020
Just a heads up. kHs put it on sale, $99 bucks now. But does not include the snap-ins.
PP is one of my favourite synths of all time. It just naturally clicks for me. One of the only synths where I can sculpt what I imagine as the UX is simply divine, amazingly well thought through.

Plus... get yourself into the Snapheap and Multipass world - as these are just as useful.

The thing I love is the MACROs, where you can build evolving soundscapes.
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information