FF teaser trailer

Discuss VST stuff here!
BRIGGS

17 May 2020

More algorithms is good.

r11s

Loque

17 May 2020

Oh cool, nice. But...i did not yet discovered everything what this beast can do. Probably a payed update too.
Reason12, Win10

BRIGGS

17 May 2020

Loque wrote:
17 May 2020
Oh cool, nice. But...i did not yet discovered everything what this beast can do. Probably a payed update too.
You haz to wait for the full reveal. :puf_smile:
r11s

hurricane
Competition Winner

18 May 2020

That GUI is so sweet. And I'm guessing the sound will be enhanced too. Saturn 2, Synapse's OBX-a, and whatever Spectrasonics have coming out shortly, will be my May Madness. Never wasting money on a Rack extension ever again.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

Loque

19 May 2020

hurricane wrote:
18 May 2020
Never wasting money on a Rack extension ever again.
Thanks for repeating this over and over again. You really must be very frustrated by your RE invest.
Reason12, Win10

hurricane
Competition Winner

19 May 2020

Loque wrote:
19 May 2020
hurricane wrote:
18 May 2020
Never wasting money on a Rack extension ever again.
Thanks for repeating this over and over again. You really must be very frustrated by your RE invest.
Hi, welcome to the VST section.

And hell yes I am. Just like the folks here who express their strong dislike of VSTS, I can also communicate my strong dislike of REs. There are lots of people like me. Two comments I just saw on KVR: "60-70% of RE's are just garbage" and "unfortunately the RE innovation from 3rd party devs went stale a few years ago and the spark is gone". Couldn't have said it better.

But I hope you and your endless CV utilities are very happy! :puf_smile:
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

DaveyG

19 May 2020

I reckon there is room for both kinds of add-ins ;p

Popey
Competition Winner

19 May 2020

I only bought saturn 2 months ago and looks like they have given me v2 for free. At work at the moment so cannot download to check but appears in my account as products I own. Nice bonus if so.
Wouldn't have known if hadnt logged into ff account to see any upgrade price so worth people checking.

Loque

19 May 2020

hurricane wrote:
19 May 2020
Loque wrote:
19 May 2020

And hell yes I am. Just like the folks here who express their strong dislike of VSTS, I can also communicate my strong dislike of REs. There are lots of people like me. Two comments I just saw on KVR: "60-70% of RE's are just garbage" and "unfortunately the RE innovation from 3rd party devs went stale a few years ago and the spark is gone". Couldn't have said it better.

Yes, i am very happy, also with my RE purchases. Good to see you are satisfied with 100% of the VSTs out there...
Reason12, Win10

rcube

19 May 2020

Sweet! I got a free upgrade license to Saturn 2 because I was in their Grace period :) (Bought their plugin in April)

aeox
Competition Winner

19 May 2020

hurricane wrote:
19 May 2020

Welcome to REASON talk, we are generally fans of Reason if you didn't notice. What brings you here?
hurricane wrote:
19 May 2020

I've expressed my dislike for VST before, but I still use them all the time. Never had the urge to constantly dog VST like you do with RE.
Personally, I think RE SDK needs updates but I still think it's the best format for plugins and I'll support forever.

And let's be honest with ourselves here... 60-70% of VST are garbage too, there is just a lot more of them.

hurricane
Competition Winner

19 May 2020

aeox wrote:
19 May 2020
Welcome to REASON talk, we are generally fans of Reason if you didn't notice. What brings you here?
I use Reason the DAW all the time. I use VSTs in Reason DAW because in my opinion they are way more polished than the majority of indie REs. And I'm a fan, just not a fanboy.

Oh, and if you get your feelings hurt when someone bad mouths your beloved REs well, Mac is better than PC. Playstation is better than XBOX. Manchester United > Liverpool. Pepsi is better than Coke. And Emma Stone is way hotter than Scarlett Johansson.

Now what?
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

aeox
Competition Winner

19 May 2020

hurricane wrote:
19 May 2020
aeox wrote:
19 May 2020
I use Reason the DAW all the time. I use VSTs in Reason DAW because in my opinion they are way more polished than the majority of indie REs. And I'm a fan, just not a fanboy.

Oh, and if you get your feelings hurt when someone bad mouths your beloved REs well, Mac is better than PC. Playstation is better than XBOX. Manchester United > Liverpool. Pepsi is better than Coke. And Emma Stone is way hotter than Scarlett Johansson.

Now what?
From what I've read so far it sounds like you're the one butthurt about people here badmouthing VST :D

I couldn't care less, but I had to remind you that you are on Reasontalk after all. We wouldn't be here if we didn't have a strong passion and love for Reason/RE. That'd be kind of crazy right?

hurricane
Competition Winner

19 May 2020

aeox wrote:
19 May 2020

I couldn't care less, but I had to remind you that you are on Reasontalk after all. We wouldn't be here if we didn't have a strong passion and love for Reason/RE. That'd be kind of crazy right?
Yeah well, I like Reason the DAW, so I qualify. I don't have to like REs like you don't have to like VSTs, and just to refresh your memory, VSTs are just as big a part of Reason as REs are. I would even argue that at this point in time, they are MOST important to Reason's commercial agenda. But for the record, I DO use most of the REs I purchased back before VST support was announced.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

aeox
Competition Winner

19 May 2020

hurricane wrote:
19 May 2020
aeox wrote:
19 May 2020

and just to refresh your memory, VSTs are just as big a part of Reason as REs are. I would even argue that at this point in time, they are MOST important to Reason's commercial agenda.
Did I say otherwise?

BRIGGS

23 May 2020

r11s

• Information