No images in the browser for VST´s

Discuss VST stuff here!
simonphinix1986

03 May 2020

Hey in Reason 11 they don´t show up images in the browser for my VST. It is only blank.

I already did some searchury. What I could found was this. The screenshots of VSTs located in
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Propellerhead Software\Reason

They're showing up as a blank white panel. And how does it work. If I have a screenshot of my VST. Which filename has it to be? .jpg, .jpeg .png .gif?

Do I have to just drag & drop it to the folder and it shows up in Reason Studios 11? Can somebody help me? Thanks a lot.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 May 2020

simonphinix1986 wrote:
03 May 2020
Hey in Reason 11 they don´t show up images in the browser for my VST. It is only blank.

I already did some searchury. What I could found was this. The screenshots of VSTs located in
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Propellerhead Software\Reason

They're showing up as a blank white panel. And how does it work. If I have a screenshot of my VST. Which filename has it to be? .jpg, .jpeg .png .gif?

Do I have to just drag & drop it to the folder and it shows up in Reason Studios 11? Can somebody help me? Thanks a lot.
Open the VST in Reason. Click on the snapshot icon at the top of the VST. Click on something else and there you go.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

DaveyG

03 May 2020

If you upgraded to 11 Suite the snapshots are stored in a different place. You can manually move the files across with file explorer or you can make all the snap shots again

simonphinix1986

03 May 2020

Open the VST in Reason. Click on the snapshot icon at the top of the VST. Click on something else and there you go.
Thanks @MrFigg. Diddn´t know it was so easy. Thanks a lot.

Ulpu

03 May 2020

MrFigg wrote:
03 May 2020
simonphinix1986 wrote:
03 May 2020
Thanks! This works nicely :D
Didn't know about this before.

• Information