Free Retro Pong plugin by Lunatic Audio

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

30 Apr 2020

:lol:
You may ask yourself, "Why?" Simple—because it's badass.
It does contain a few samples that are triggered on some of the keys that you might be able to put to use. The game is controlled via your MIDI keyboard (and the game action actually triggers those other keys assigned to samples). There is 1 player and 2 player modes (2 player is controlled in different octaves of the keyboard) so you can technically play against yourself. It can also be controlled via mouse. There is classic mode and boosted mode (with powerups).

https://lunaticaudio.com/

Not the first time a video game has been available in a VST. The Snake game inside Kilohearts Multipass is a favorite of mine :thumbs_up: lol

This gives me an idea for a RE. Pong or another game, that outputs various CV with different actions and interactions. Lots of people want random CV generators, and what better way to generate random CV than with a game. The Retro Pong VST does output audio sound fx, so you can do whatever you like with that as well triggering sounds manually or while playing the game...run it through any effect like a bit crusher, reverb, etc.

WongoTheSane

30 Apr 2020

I'm pretty sure Bethesda is working on a VST version of Skyrim... All right, I'll see myself out.

• Information