Soundtoys effect rack free for 3 months!!!

Discuss VST stuff here!
PhillipOrdonez

04 Apr 2020

If you don't own them, I recommend getting this bundle of very good effects.

PhillipOrdonez

01 May 2020

Noone else got this offer?

I'm considering buying either the effect rack or the bundle. Which one would you get?

Loque

01 May 2020

PhillipOrdonez wrote: ↑
01 May 2020

I'm considering buying either the effect rack or the bundle. Which one would you get?
You cannot use the fx without the rack which is pretty big sh!t IMO. And for currently around 50 bucks more, i'd get the full bundle. The package is good if you do not own much fx in that area, if you are very saturated, you could skip it at this prices (but cheaper prices are rare and pure luck).
Reason12, Win10

PhillipOrdonez

01 May 2020

Loque wrote: ↑
01 May 2020
01 May 2020

You cannot use the fx without the rack which is pretty big sh!t IMO. And for currently around 50 bucks more, i'd get the full bundle. The package is good if you do not own much fx in that area, if you are very saturated, you could skip it at this prices (but cheaper prices are rare and pure luck).
Isn't it a hundred more? I got a deal for the effect rack for 99. 199 for the bundle. πŸ€”

Loque

01 May 2020

01 May 2020
01 May 2020

Isn't it a hundred more? I got a deal for the effect rack for 99. 199 for the bundle. πŸ€”
Thats pretty cheap, both. Where do you saw those deals?
Reason12, Win10

PhillipOrdonez

01 May 2020

01 May 2020
01 May 2020

Got an email, for those who signed up for the free rack for 3 months :)

Loque

01 May 2020

01 May 2020
01 May 2020

Oh, cool deal. I was expecting something like this if they made the free trial offer. Tempting prices. For 100 bucks? Yea, why not. Than 200 for all...well...if you need it. Its probably one of the lower prices i ever seen for the bundle. Guess there will be some upgrade offer in the future if you have only the Rack.
Reason12, Win10

PhillipOrdonez

01 May 2020

01 May 2020
01 May 2020

Oh, cool deal. I was expecting something like this if they made the free trial offer. Tempting prices. For 100 bucks? Yea, why not. Than 200 for all...well...if you need it. Its probably one of the lower prices i ever seen for the bundle. Guess there will be some upgrade offer in the future if you have only the Rack.
The only missing things are like the "little" ones and individual plugins but I can live with the rack... I wanted to get decapitator and echoboy, which alone cost the same as the rack with this price I think?

Loque

01 May 2020

01 May 2020
01 May 2020

The only missing things are like the "little" ones and individual plugins but I can live with the rack... I wanted to get decapitator and echoboy, which alone cost the same as the rack with this price I think?
In normal prices they are more expensive. But looking at the original prices is pointless. You got to think how much is it worth for you?

Decapicitor makes some cool and unique sounds. Is it worth the original 200 bucks? Hell no!

EchoBoy sounds pretty smooth and has some neat adjustments. Is it worth 200? LOL, no...

The current sale prices are ok and are the "normal" prices. Maybe 10 years in the past they could have called that price tags, but today sersiously not.

You should also know, that not everything is automatable, which is pretty outdated today... And GUI is not scalable...
Reason12, Win10

PhillipOrdonez

01 May 2020

01 May 2020
01 May 2020

In normal prices they are more expensive. But looking at the original prices is pointless. You got to think how much is it worth for you?

Decapicitor makes some cool and unique sounds. Is it worth the original 200 bucks? Hell no!

EchoBoy sounds pretty smooth and has some neat adjustments. Is it worth 200? LOL, no...

The current sale prices are ok and are the "normal" prices. Maybe 10 years in the past they could have called that price tags, but today sersiously not.

You should also know, that not everything is automatable, which is pretty outdated today... And GUI is not scalable...
Something to think about... Certainly I was thinking of the discounted price of 49 per plugin which they usually do, no idea the prices they got right now.

Reminiscence

02 May 2020

I have the bundle, though I must say the plugins in themselves are very versatile, but not really user friendly at first in my opinion. I paid $99 for the lot. That was on Black Friday. :ugeek:

PhillipOrdonez

02 May 2020

Reminiscence wrote: ↑
02 May 2020
I have the bundle, though I must say the plugins in themselves are very versatile, but not really user friendly at first in my opinion. I paid $99 for the lot. That was on Black Friday. :ugeek:
Did you have anything from before to get that price?

dvdrtldg

02 May 2020

Get the bundle. Insanely good plugins, I love them all

Reminiscence

02 May 2020

02 May 2020
Reminiscence wrote: ↑
02 May 2020
Did you have anything from before to get that price?
Oh I forgot to mention, it was the educational license price.

moneykube

02 May 2020

totally forgot this trial was active in my account lol... I better do something with it before trial runs out... in past versions I did like echo boy , and Crystallizer... not sure if Crystallizer is in this package or not... will check soon. Thanks for the reminder I have this till June. :puf_smile:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information