Nomad Factory Plugins. Opinions?

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2020

JRRshop has Nomad Factory Echoes VST on sale for $20 just now. Even cheaper with Forum code.
Does anybody have or used Nomad Factory stuff and can give any feedback? The Echoes plugin looks pretty interesting for the price. That said Plugin Boutique constantly have $199 plugins on sale for $3. You know the ones I mean. Anyway...whatcha reckon? Nomad Factory. Any good?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2020

Thought I might as well trial it...went to the Nomad Factory website, located Echoes and clicked download. I was then taken to a page of downloadable products which didn't have Echoes listed. Just this is enough to put me off.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

hurricane
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2020

I really like Magnetic, Bus Driver, 80s Spaces, and Garbage LSD (developed by Dmitry Sches of Thorn fame), but everything else is just meh.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2020

hurricane wrote:
13 Mar 2020
I really like Magnetic, Bus Driver, 80s Spaces, and Garbage LSD (developed by Dmitry Sches of Thorn fame), but everything else is just meh.
Thanks. Still can’t figure out how to trial them. Maybe it’s one of those “every plugin in downloaders”.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

hurricane
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2020

Forgot about Analog Studio Rack. That's good. Interestingly, this was also developed by Dimitri Sches, as was Bus Driver. :thumbs_up:
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

hurricane
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2020

MrFigg wrote:
13 Mar 2020
Thanks. Still can’t figure out how to trial them. Maybe it’s one of those “every plugin in downloaders”.
Some individual installers on this page - after installation and upon opening the plugin, you can choose to tryout. There's also a multi-product installer here that let's you select which product to install.

http://download.plugivery.com/pvdl/?do= ... osx&bid=39

• Once installed, the software will start working in DEMO mode:

DEMO mode restrictions are:
1- Plug-ins stop processing signal after 30 minutes of use

2- Presets cannot be saved.

3- Controls cannot be automated.

4- Plug-in saved with a session will not recall the parameters.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

MrFigg
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2020

hurricane wrote:
13 Mar 2020
MrFigg wrote:
13 Mar 2020
Some individual installers on this page - after installation and upon opening the plugin, you can choose to tryout. There's also a multi-product installer here that let's you select which product to install.

http://download.plugivery.com/pvdl/?do= ... osx&bid=39

• Once installed, the software will start working in DEMO mode:

DEMO mode restrictions are:
1- Plug-ins stop processing signal after 30 minutes of use

2- Presets cannot be saved.

3- Controls cannot be automated.

4- Plug-in saved with a session will not recall the parameters.
Thanks for the help. Appreciated. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

tumar

20 Mar 2020

I purchased some NF plugins pack on sale (dontkrack sales and famous audiomidi.com no brainer - does anyone remembers them?).
Quite good Pultec clone, but never figured out sonic differences between their compressors. Anyway, I have but do not use them, there are a lot of better plugins on the overcrowded market.
Summary: NF plugins are decent, especially when on sale. Plugivery prices are absolutely unacceptable, I would never pay full price for any NF plugin.
Watch IK Multimedia T-Racks sale, their compressors are a way way better.

• Information