Weird issue with Audiority Polaris in Reason (VST stuck in demo mode...sort of?)

Discuss VST stuff here!
provinceofnowhere

12 Mar 2020

OK so, I recently purchased Audiority's Polaris reverb and pretty great it is. However, I am having an issue with it that I have never had with any other VST in Reason (10.4.1d4), including my existing Audiority ones. I might as well throw in that I'm on a Macbook Pro with Catalina.

VST is fully authorised, via a license file downloaded from the Audiority website, and stored with the other Audiority licenses in the Shared users folder.

Every new instance of Polaris works fine. However, when I re-open a project with any instances of Polaris, they drop out the audio for a couple of seconds every minute - which perfectly describes the demo mode. GUI still shows it is registered to me though and not in demo mode.

If I replace each instance of Polaris, everything's fine again - until I close and re-open the project.

I've contacted Audiority about it, and they're stumped. All they can suggest is testing it in another DAW, which I don't have. I have re-installed Polaris and a new license file and the problem persists.

Has anyone come across this or a similar problem?

• Information