BX_Delay 2500 sale

Discuss VST stuff here!
tallguy

21 Feb 2020

Plugin Alliance is selling BX_Delay 2500 for $70, but if you're on their mailing list, you may get a code that will bring the price down to $30 just today.

I've just had a quick play and have to say, first impressions are very positive. It adds up to more than the sum of the parts. Just run a simple arpeggiating Subtractor through it and after a few minutes of playing with the settings you'll have something that's completely different from the original signal.

A few things it does over and above Reason's own Echo:
- Stereo signal path where every part can be coupled/decoupled. Eg. you can dial both signal paths to mono and use it as a dual delay with different times and feedback
- Transient Shaper with make up gain allowing for some delicious feedback effects that somehow manage to not get out of control.
- Both a high-pass and lowpass filter
- M/S dial

Loque

21 Feb 2020

I never understand those stuff...especially not PA and their prices.

I can build pretty everything in Reason. The Echo has already 80%, maybe more of those features. And the rest is easy peasy added in the or in a feedback loop. Only (real) cross modulation is a bit cumbersome... Ok, now i duck away, before the bashers come around and say "That I-ca-build-taht-in-Reason-sayers..."...
Reason12, Win10

Boombastix
Competition Winner

21 Feb 2020

With The Echo and Replika XT it is hard to justify another delay unit (I have several more), even if I can get for $5 (w personal voucher). I rather save my time. Replika XT is often $25 during NI upgrade sales.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

EdGrip

21 Feb 2020

Still loving Valhalla Delay!

Can't remember if I mentioned before here, but I was thinking "I wish I could chuck effects in the feedback loop like I can with The Echo."

It occurred to me the other day that with a bit of simple send channel business, you can insert effects in the feedback loop of *any* delay plugin, if you want to. The world is your slimy delay oyster.

Loque

21 Feb 2020

EdGrip wrote:
21 Feb 2020
Still loving Valhalla Delay!

Can't remember if I mentioned before here, but I was thinking "I wish I could chuck effects in the feedback loop like I can with The Echo."

It occurred to me the other day that with a bit of simple send channel business, you can insert effects in the feedback loop of *any* delay plugin, if you want to. The world is your slimy delay oyster.
Hooray! Exactly! And ducking is easy too!
Reason12, Win10

• Information