Free multi-effect for the holidays from UJAM!

Discuss VST stuff here!
Peter Gorges

23 Dec 2019

Here's a little Xmas gift from us for the music-making community. Finisher Micro is a multi-effect with one-knob control/automation and comes in VST, AU and AAX flavors. Fun and inspiring. One string attached - you got to register, but you can opt out easily if that's a problem. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

https://www.ujam.com/fin-micro/

Rising Night Wave

23 Dec 2019

Thank you sooo! much. Now this is some seriously good sh**. Simple as ... you know what word, and efficient and cool as... also that word.
It's simple. That's all. I love it. :D

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PS: I am soooooo gonna use this FX for my latest song:

Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

retreed
Competition Winner

23 Dec 2019

Peter Gorges wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2019
Here's a little Xmas gift from us for the music-making community. Finisher Micro is a multi-effect with one-knob control/automation and comes in VST, AU and AAX flavors. Fun and inspiring. One string attached - you got to register, but you can opt out easily if that's a problem. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Dear Peter,
I think it is fair to tell that after signing up and providing the information required to get the plugin, there is no mail incoming that confirms signing up to a newsletter where you could directly unsubscribe (just the 0 EUR order confirmation), nor there is an option in the account settings that would allow to either change the e-mail address or unsubscribe from a newsletter. The options in the UJAM account only allow to change a password for the account.

Could you please inform us about the easy opt out you mentioned? Maybe I am overlooking it.

Happy Holidays to the UJAM crew and thank you very much for the free plugin!

Imaginary191
Competition Winner

23 Dec 2019

Thanks a lot for a gift. Tried it for a couple of minutes and already see how it can be useful for me. I do love this types of multi-effect devices, like this one and "Retro Transformer". Updated Beatmaker is great also.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Dec 2019

retreed wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2019
23 Dec 2019

Dear Peter,
I think it is fair to tell that after signing up and providing the information required to get the plugin, there is no mail incoming that confirms signing up to a newsletter where you could directly unsubscribe (just the 0 EUR order confirmation), nor there is an option in the account settings that would allow to either change the e-mail address or unsubscribe from a newsletter. The options in the UJAM account only allow to change a password for the account.

Could you please inform us about the easy opt out you mentioned? Maybe I am overlooking it.

I'm guessing the best way to do it is to wait until you get a Newsletter from UJAM and then click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Peter Gorges

23 Dec 2019

retreed wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2019
23 Dec 2019

Dear Peter,

You should have received that confirmation email automatically (it's part of the registration). I informed the team that maybe something's wrong and they're looking into it. Thanks for pointing it out - I hate when this happens to me as a user too.
If you really haven't got that email (not even in spam filter), you can opt out easily when you receive the first newsletter! Sorry for the inconvenience!

joeyluck

23 Dec 2019

Thank you, Peter! Happy holidays to you too! :puf_smile:

After playing with the effects found inside Carbon (which sound awesome!) I've been dying to hear some of them on other instruments and applied to entire sections and songs. This is a great selection!

"Infinity" is certainly one of my favorites. Now great for creating piano pads or a riser when applied to the master section. And "Destroytion" it's nuts! Great on drums, bass, and anything really. I'm also having fun applying all these effects to vocals. And of course, gotta apply them to the other Virtual Guitarists :D

Peter Gorges

23 Dec 2019

joeyluck wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2019
Thank you, Peter! Happy holidays to you too! :puf_smile:

After playing with the effects found inside Carbon (which sound awesome!) I've been dying to hear some of them on other instruments and applied to entire sections and songs. This is a great selection!

"Infinity" is certainly one of my favorites. Now great for creating piano pads or a riser when applied to the master section. And "Destroytion" it's nuts! Great on drums, bass, and anything really. I'm also having fun applying all these effects to vocals. And of course, gotta apply them to the other Virtual Guitarists :D
Happy to hear that, Joey! Actually, it was my idea to go the extra mile and put this thing out for the Holidays because people loved the effects so much in Carbon. I'm grateful for the team playing along although everyone just wanted to call it a year after the Beatmaker 2 releases.

Here's a little tip: Chain a bunch of Finisher Micros (I know, the name suggests otherwise) - we kept this thing very small and the effects simple, so they're very combinable. Infinity works great after Distroytion for example, and Earth2ISS is great with AirVentTunnel. Well, you'll get it! Happy Holidays!

jam-s

23 Dec 2019

23 Dec 2019

Hi Peter, thank you for this nice gift. While I was on the site I noticed that the store is offering upgrades for the BeatMaker instruments (like Dope and Hustle) from V1 to V2 individually for 9 EUR and both together for 19 EUR (thus saving you nothing but costing 1 EUR more) this seems rather strange to me.

As I already upgraded the RE versions of the ujam products to V2 is there a way to get the VST versions upgraded as well (for free or with a even bigger discount)?

Cheers.

moneykube

23 Dec 2019

thanks for the gift... my os is not new enough to use this plug. Is there a deinstaller app anywhere... the package does not appear to have that on it.... I deleted the files I could find but may have missed a few
Last edited by moneykube on 24 Dec 2019, edited 1 time in total.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Imaginary191
Competition Winner

24 Dec 2019

jam-s wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2019
As I already upgraded the RE versions of the ujam products to V2 is there a way to get the VST versions upgraded as well (for free or with a even bigger discount)?
Wait, is there an upgrade for RE Beatmaker? I can not see it anywhere. I only was able upgrade my VST Beatmaker on ujam site. I also would like to know what are upgrade options if I have RE Beatmaker v1.

ksniod

24 Dec 2019

A pretty nice gift Indeed :thumbs_up:

jam-s

24 Dec 2019

Imaginary191 wrote: ↑
24 Dec 2019
23 Dec 2019
Wait, is there an upgrade for RE Beatmaker? I can not see it anywhere. I only was able upgrade my VST Beatmaker on ujam site. I also would like to know what are upgrade options if I have RE Beatmaker v1.
Sorry, I got this mixed up with the Virtual Drummer line-up.

Peter Gorges

26 Dec 2019

23 Dec 2019
23 Dec 2019

Hi Peter, thank you for this nice gift. While I was on the site I noticed that the store is offering upgrades for the BeatMaker instruments (like Dope and Hustle) from V1 to V2 individually for 9 EUR and both together for 19 EUR (thus saving you nothing but costing 1 EUR more) this seems rather strange to me.

Cheers.
Hi, I think that's a very good question but I don't know the answer. Please write to support@ujam.com, they'll help you out! I know there have been some internal discussions about bundle vs. individual pricing and REs but don't know the outcome of them!

Peter Gorges

26 Dec 2019

moneykube wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2019
thanks for the gift... my os is not new enough to use this plug. Is there a deinstaller app anywhere... the package does not appear to have that on it.... I deleted the files I could find but may have missed a few
Please write to support@ujam.com. They'll help you out!

ShelLuser

26 Dec 2019

Yaaay, "free" copy. You "only" want me to register and provide all sorts of personal info. That's not free, that's a trade.

I love your work you guys (I basically own all UJAM re's), but this is kinda cheap IMO.

Just provide a download link which we can all use, that would be really free.
--- :reason:

• Information