VPS Avenger 1.5 released

Discuss VST stuff here!
EnochLight

13 Dec 2019

m.arthur wrote:
13 Dec 2019
U angry bro?

Go make your 'case' to an audience who cares. It's not the users of a Reason forum, that's for sure.
Relax. I'm certainly disappointed at how it was handled, yeah. That's why I made this thread, so people who own it could discuss. There's a few Reason forum peeps that own it, and they're the only ones I care about. :thumbs_up:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

BananaSkins

14 Dec 2019

EnochLight wrote:
13 Dec 2019
m.arthur wrote:
13 Dec 2019
U angry bro?

Go make your 'case' to an audience who cares. It's not the users of a Reason forum, that's for sure.
Relax. I'm certainly disappointed at how it was handled, yeah. That's why I made this thread, so people who own it could discuss. There's a few Reason forum peeps that own it, and they're the only ones I care about. :thumbs_up:

This is the VST section. Avenger is a VST, I use it and as a Reason user I care! :thumbs_up:

Loque

31 Jan 2020

Who knows about FX routing and polyphonic fx in Avenger?

1. How can i have a insert fx (lets say a "Modulator") before i send the to the send fx (lets say a "Reverb")?
2. How can i have a fx polyphonic, when i want to react a fx on keyboard notes or velocity (like a additional filter, EQ, modulator or distortion)?

I read in the manual, but in never goes into such details. Looks like such information is not important for the writer.
Reason12, Win10

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

31 Jan 2020

Loque wrote:
31 Jan 2020
Who knows about FX routing and polyphonic fx in Avenger?

1. How can i have a insert fx (lets say a "Modulator") before i send the to the send fx (lets say a "Reverb")?
2. How can i have a fx polyphonic, when i want to react a fx on keyboard notes or velocity (like a additional filter, EQ, modulator or distortion)?

I read in the manual, but in never goes into such details. Looks like such information is not important for the writer.
1. The route is fixed and the Sends are before the FX however you can setup multiple sends, so Send 1, full signal, Send 2 % of signal and that will achieve what you are looking for.
2. Does it even support polyphonic FX? I could not see anything in the manual. Setting up normal velocity, keytrack, aftertouch etc. to modulate the FX controls is very straight forward... I don't think the effects are per voice unlike the filters etc.

Loque

20 Feb 2020

Anyone knows what to do to renew the license after 90 days? Their manual is pretty outdated.
Reason12, Win10

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

20 Feb 2020

Loque wrote:
20 Feb 2020
Anyone knows what to do to renew the license after 90 days? Their manual is pretty outdated.
I thought it was meant to be automatic.. Has your license run out or just due?

Loque

20 Feb 2020

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
20 Feb 2020
Loque wrote:
20 Feb 2020
I thought it was meant to be automatic.. Has your license run out or just due?
8 days left :?
Reason12, Win10

Loque

20 Feb 2020

I got it sorted. I went to my account page, gave the license back and reactivated my computer. Not sure if this is the intended way, but it worked. What a crap...and ppl cry about Reason's CodeMeter system...
Reason12, Win10

BananaSkins

20 Feb 2020

If your 90 days for Avenger has run out

scroll down to your products

click Manage Activations

Click Re-Host Licenses

Obviously if your Avenger license is still valid but near the end of 90 days you will have to click 'Deactivate Selected Licenses Now'

Then Click Re-Host Licenses to start a fresh 90 days

Hope this helps? :puf_wink:

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

20 Feb 2020

Loque wrote:
20 Feb 2020
I got it sorted. I went to my account page, gave the license back and reactivated my computer. Not sure if this is the intended way, but it worked. What a crap...and ppl cry about Reason's CodeMeter system...
I have 8 days left on mine, I will tell you what happens in 8 days time LOL....

Loque

27 Apr 2020

Reason12, Win10

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

27 Apr 2020

Loque wrote:
27 Apr 2020
Update to 1.5.6 is out:
https://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins ... %20Avenger
Thanks for the heads up..

Also forgot to say I had to do the same as you when it expired, you would have thought you could have just updated it.

Loque

27 Apr 2020

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
27 Apr 2020
Loque wrote:
27 Apr 2020
Update to 1.5.6 is out:
https://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins ... %20Avenger
Thanks for the heads up..

Also forgot to say I had to do the same as you when it expired, you would have thought you could have just updated it.
There is the V-Manager now available. You can download it from your user area and it helps to re-authorize it. Its just a click now.
Reason12, Win10

BananaSkins

30 Sep 2020

I notice my account now states VPS AVENGER v: 1.6.0 liking Arpeggiator export / live record in DAW now can correctly output and record chord mode, strums and humanize :thumbs_up:

Vengeance Producer Suite - Avenger / Changelog
1.6.0 changelog

- multiloop: fixed noise burst when changing special modes (add 12, crazy, add -12 etc) while voice is currently playing
- multiloop: fixed a key-naming problem in the multiloop-map file when creating a multi-loop sample for 5th and save it from the multiloop editor in Avenger
- multiloop: fixed a issue when loading a multiloop -> then init preset -> change the osc to multiloop again = previous key assignements where still visible even if there was no sample loaded
- multiloop module: added a 5th-lock function so that 5ths can be also played when only 1 note (no chords) are played. Or you can chose the chord mode which makes sense when 5ths are combined with other multiloop modules playing min/maj (3 note play required)
- File-Browser: added open/closed indicator to drive/folders to improve readability
- File-Browser: fixed colors which were barely visible due to an error in the factory skin
- OSC: fixed issue with displaying missing content in sample-stacker mode. If a sample stacker now contains unlocated files its now possible to see which one
- OSC: fixed issues with subosc when osc is in sample-playback mode
- ARP: fixed another note-hang problem in the ARP when using humanize and/or strumming
- VST3 plugin format: fixed a crash when loading a preset in Avenger DAW Ableton Live
- added new "solo" button in the sample-stacker module
- Resampler vocoder button: adapt now sits after the vocoder, making it possible to round the saw-ish edges with the adapt
- very long files in the Multiloop module are now being displayed correctly
- Arpeggiator export / live record in DAW now can correctly output and record chord mode, strums and humanize
- under certain circumstances the sub osc could sound lofi. This is now fixed
- global Mute Solo logic improved: Solo now is always a "real" solo, muting all others. This is much more convenient for A/B comparison. You can add solos by unmuting others
- Drums page: rightclick on solo button now has the option to solo a trum track dont mute the oscs. So you can hear a bass drum solo playing together with all your OSCs
- fixed minor bugs and stability

EnochLight

01 Oct 2020

BananaSkins wrote:
30 Sep 2020
I notice my account now states VPS AVENGER v: 1.6.0
Cool - thanks for sharing! Sidenote: man... it took Manuel 1 year to go from 1.5 to... 1.6??

Yikes! :o :shock: :? :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2020

EnochLight wrote:
01 Oct 2020
BananaSkins wrote:
30 Sep 2020
I notice my account now states VPS AVENGER v: 1.6.0
Cool - thanks for sharing! Sidenote: man... it took Manuel 1 year to go from 1.5 to... 1.6??

Yikes! :o :shock: :? :lol:
Note 1.6 was released at the beginning of September.

EnochLight

01 Oct 2020

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
01 Oct 2020
Thanks. So... 9-10 months then? Well, at least Propellerhead are usually faster! ;) :lol:

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2020

EnochLight wrote:
01 Oct 2020
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
01 Oct 2020
Thanks. So... 9-10 months then? Well, at least Propellerhead are usually faster! ;) :lol:
don't forget they have also had several point point updates..... last one being 1.5.7

qn5

02 Oct 2020

m.arthur wrote:
13 Dec 2019
The 'one key' presets are kind of absurd, I seriously wonder how often those get used in 'professional' music (my guess is somewhere near Never) but I guess they do a good job showing off the 'possibilities' of the synth.
Um.... 90% of trap records are literally arp presets. hahah
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

• Information