Heavyocity

Discuss VST stuff here!
grueser3

27 Nov 2019

Just wondering if anyone is using any heavyocity products, and if you’re happy with them? They’re pretty expensive although on sale now, still a bit pricey even half off. But boy do they sound cool!!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

27 Nov 2019

grueser3 wrote:
27 Nov 2019
Just wondering if anyone is using any heavyocity products, and if you’re happy with them? They’re pretty expensive although on sale now, still a bit pricey even half off. But boy do they sound cool!!
It’s them that made the only two REs I’ve ever known to be removed from the shop because they were so crap. Aeon synths.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

adfielding

27 Nov 2019

grueser3 wrote:
27 Nov 2019
I own and use Damage, Gravity & NOVO - the first two in particular are absolutely brilliant for trailer/production-type work. NOVO pretty much paid for itself as soon as I bought it, but of the three that's the one I tend to use the least. I actually grabbed Damage & Gravity before Reason had VST support and ended up bouncing all of the hits/risers/sweeps as audio so I could just drop them into my projects, which in retrospect has been a huge time-saver.

I must admit I'm not hugely into their RE offerings, but I've had a little bit of use out of them. Their Kontakt instruments blow the REs out of the water, though.

Proboscis

27 Nov 2019

MrFigg wrote:
27 Nov 2019
grueser3 wrote:
27 Nov 2019
It’s them that made the only two REs I’ve ever known to be removed from the shop because they were so crap. Aeon synths.
I was a little confused by the post, because neither 'heavyocity' or 'aeon' appear in a Propellerhead shop search. But I'm reminded of another huge waste of time & disk space, the DNA Labs rack devices. There must be no curator over at Reason HQ, because there sure is some garbage that slips through. I recall trialing a Heavyocity RE some time ago, when it was on sale... and nope.....

grueser3

27 Nov 2019

adfielding wrote:
27 Nov 2019
grueser3 wrote:
27 Nov 2019
I own and use Damage, Gravity & NOVO - the first two in particular are absolutely brilliant for trailer/production-type work. NOVO pretty much paid for itself as soon as I bought it, but of the three that's the one I tend to use the least. I actually grabbed Damage & Gravity before Reason had VST support and ended up bouncing all of the hits/risers/sweeps as audio so I could just drop them into my projects, which in retrospect has been a huge time-saver.

I must admit I'm not hugely into their RE offerings, but I've had a little bit of use out of them. Their Kontakt instruments blow the REs out of the water, though.
Thanks Adam, I’m looking at Norvo, Gravity, also, plus a couple others...first time I listened to them kinda blew me away 😎

grueser3

27 Nov 2019

Proboscis wrote:
27 Nov 2019
MrFigg wrote:
27 Nov 2019

I was a little confused by the post, because neither 'heavyocity' or 'aeon' appear in a Propellerhead shop search. But I'm reminded of another huge waste of time & disk space, the DNA Labs rack devices. There must be no curator over at Reason HQ, because there sure is some garbage that slips through. I recall trialing a Heavyocity RE some time ago, when it was on sale... and nope.....

I wasn’t familiar with their RE’s, but then again I don’t buy many RE’s. I should have been more specific, thanks for responding though

• Information