Free Ben/ Schulz 80s Reverb

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Nov 2019

Ben/ Shulz 80s Reverb free while in Beta for registering an account. You get to keep your license afterwards. ($39 retail)

https://schulz.audio/products/jp-me-1/

No idea if it’s any good...
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Le Boeuf

25 Nov 2019

MrFigg wrote:
25 Nov 2019
Ben/ Shulz 80s Reverb free while in Beta for registering an account. You get to keep your license afterwards. ($39 retail)

https://schulz.audio/products/jp-me-1/

No idea if it’s any good...

hurricane
Competition Winner

25 Nov 2019

Looks like a simple impulse response playback device....maybe from a Yamaha SPX90 Multi-Effects Rack??? If it sounds good it would be handy to have something insanely simple to use.

However, it supposedly accesses the internet for authorization every time you load it. So....meh,. not worth it.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

diminished
Competition Winner

25 Nov 2019

hurricane wrote:
25 Nov 2019
However, it supposedly accesses the internet for authorization every time you load it. So....meh,. not worth it.
Only if the license is "floating" I believe
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Nov 2019

hurricane wrote:
25 Nov 2019
Looks like a simple impulse response playback device....maybe from a Yamaha SPX90 Multi-Effects Rack??? If it sounds good it would be handy to have something insanely simple to use.

Hmmm. Could that be because it’s a beta version. Apparently you get a full license when it’s released.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Nov 2019

diminished wrote:
25 Nov 2019
hurricane wrote:
25 Nov 2019
Only if the license is "floating" I believe
Actually I think I read that too.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

25 Nov 2019

hurricane wrote:
25 Nov 2019

Thanks. I thought it is just a IR reverb too. Sounds a bit dull and boring. I will skip this.
Reason12, Win10

diminished
Competition Winner

12 Dec 2019

Uhh..
"Your trial has expired" - seems like when this thread started, it wasn't even in beta anymore. Can anybody confirm? I didn't pay attention to the long file name.
jpme.JPG
jpme.JPG (34.7 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Dec 2019

diminished wrote:
12 Dec 2019
Uhh..
"Your trial has expired" - seems like when this thread started, it wasn't even in beta anymore. Can anybody confirm? I didn't pay attention to the long file name.

jpme.JPG
I think it said something about a free license for the full version after the beta. Maybe download the full version? Or is that what you’ve got?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

12 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
12 Dec 2019
diminished wrote:
12 Dec 2019
Uhh..

jpme.JPG
I think it said something about a free license for the full version after the beta. Maybe download the full version? Or is that what you’ve got?
That's what I got, downloaded and installed it today. Entered my email/password when loading the plugin and was told my license expired. The screenshot is from my account page on their website.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Dec 2019

diminished wrote:
12 Dec 2019
MrFigg wrote:
12 Dec 2019

That's what I got, downloaded and installed it today. Entered my email/password when loading the plugin and was told my license expired. The screenshot is from my account page on their website.
From his website:
“ JP-ME-1 is free during the open beta. And yes, you can keep your license afterwards.”
So no idea :(
Try reinstalling it and open and register it with the license code you got. If you can be bothered.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

12 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
12 Dec 2019
diminished wrote:
12 Dec 2019

From his website:
“ JP-ME-1 is free during the open beta. And yes, you can keep your license afterwards.”
Try reinstalling it and open and register it with the license code you got. If you can be bothered.
No can do sir.
The plugin accesses the account and checks for a license by itself.
jpme-vstauth.JPG
jpme-vstauth.JPG (31.59 KiB) Viewed 1097 times

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Dec 2019

diminished wrote:
12 Dec 2019
MrFigg wrote:
12 Dec 2019

From his website:
No can do sir.
The plugin accesses the account and checks for a license by itself.

jpme-vstauth.JPG
Aaa.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

12 Dec 2019

Ben helped me out, I didn't see the "buy" button screaming 0,00€ at me. Thanks, NoScript.
You have to buy it for 0€ :P

I'll show myself out.. :geek:

• Information