The Black Friday VST Sales Thread

Discuss VST stuff here!
dusan.cani

01 Dec 2019

Boombastix wrote:
01 Dec 2019

Downloaded the demo, those sounds are great. Easy to work with. Spectral like Europa, but it sounds crisp and lively, not muffled or metallic like Europa. It has nice VA filters too and great FX. Had a coupon and, sold... for $25 bucks! That is a steal, just for the patches, lol.

Thanks for the remainder - this is the only synth for me this BF, and I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE!!!! (Have to remind my self, ha ha!) :shock:

Yeah, the Thorn...I have interest in this synth a long time ago. But I have never tried it yet. And now with this very nice sale...hmm...I am trying to resist. Mainly because I am really satisfied with Massive X - for the first time I feel that I have met my final, go-to synth. Folks, MX is really a dream synth, especially for those who prefer their own sound design. For a decades I was waiting for something like this and MX made my dream come true :)

Goriila Texas

01 Dec 2019

I have an Sony Vaio laptop which I will never buy again,after GooGling search I found out some VAIO's can't be upgraded purposely designed by Sony. I tried myself which I've upgraded the home computer with no problems but couldn't upgraded from 8.0 to 10 pro. Mind you I was upgrading to an SSD and windows 10 pro together,so it was a clean slate and it still wouldn't load my OEM copy of windows 10 pro that has been collecting dust since 10 first came out. The SSD works flawlessly too with no issues. I might have to take it to another tech because it still runs all my software pretty good with i7 quad 8g ram specs.

GRB wrote:
30 Nov 2019
Try another technician, you can do a clean Windows 10 install in any computer you want.
For some time you could also upgrade for free to Win 10 but that ship has sailed...

Please avoid Windows 8! :puf_smile:
Goriila Texas wrote:
30 Nov 2019
One of the reasons I need a new computer is the fact my laptop is locked to windows 8. Tech at Fry's electronics couldn't even upgrade it to v10 with a full wipeout of the HD. The point is I can't even use Berzerk because it's windows 10 and up.

craste

01 Dec 2019

Those wanting the amazing fabfilter Pro-C2 - go check out :

https://www.inta-audio.com/fabfilter-pr ... W0QAvD_BwE

£67 with the FAB10 discount code - bargain!

FabFilter Pro-C2
Looking for a better price? Save £10.00 by using Discount code FAB10 at the check out. FabFilter FabFilter in recent years has set the bar for what an effects plugin should be ...

See more details at Inta Audio »
£77.00
Free delivery
Inta Audio
95% positive (221)
Visit site

Loque

01 Dec 2019

Boombastix wrote:
01 Dec 2019
Loque wrote:
28 Nov 2019
Thorn for 50, if you are looking for a great synth, good patches and warm sound character. If you have a voucher, it's cheaper too.
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... thorn.html
Downloaded the demo, those sounds are great. Easy to work with. Spectral like Europa, but it sounds crisp and lively, not muffled or metallic like Europa. It has nice VA filters too and great FX. Had a coupon and, sold... for $25 bucks! That is a steal, just for the patches, lol.

Thanks for the remainder - this is the only synth for me this BF, and I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE!!!! (Have to remind my self, ha ha!) :shock:
Yea, Thorn is really good. Nice warm sound. I would call it analog if it wasn't just a buzzword... For 25 its a steal - sample packs are more expensive.
Reason12, Win10

Goriila Texas

01 Dec 2019

Maybe I missed something it’s showing $199

dusan.cani wrote:
01 Dec 2019
Boombastix wrote:
01 Dec 2019

Yeah, the Thorn...I have interest in this synth a long time ago. But I have never tried it yet. And now with this very nice sale...hmm...I am trying to resist. Mainly because I am really satisfied with Massive X - for the first time I feel that I have met my final, go-to synth. Folks, MX is really a dream synth, especially for those who prefer their own sound design. For a decades I was waiting for something like this and MX made my dream come true :)

GRB

01 Dec 2019

Boombastix wrote:
01 Dec 2019
Loque wrote:
28 Nov 2019
Thorn for 50, if you are looking for a great synth, good patches and warm sound character. If you have a voucher, it's cheaper too.
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... thorn.html

Same here, told myself no more synths but finally got it for $50, no coupon here :cry: Where did you get it?

Anyway I've been looking to get it since it was out, I like the SEQuenced sounds :puf_smile:
R12 12.2d36 / Reason+ / R11 Suite - Win10 64bit HP i7 - 32Gb RAM - SSD / Scarlett 2i4 / Novation Launchkey 61 MK3 / Nektar Impact LX61+ / JBL 305 MKII

Loque

01 Dec 2019

GRB wrote:
01 Dec 2019
Same here, told myself no more synths but finally got it for $50, no coupon here :cry: Where did you get it?
If you register your email, they gonna send you extra coupons. Sometimes its just standard crap, like buy for 100 and get 50%, where 50 bucks should be the regular price...well, i guess you know Plugin-Alliance. But sometimes you get some extra stuff, like currently you get extra 50% if you buy for 99, which makes Thorn down to 25 bucks if you buy some of their other crap - or with other words, you get one plugin for free if you buy Thorn for 50 bucks (and 50 would still be a steal for this great synth).
Reason12, Win10

Boombastix
Competition Winner

02 Dec 2019

GRB wrote:
01 Dec 2019

Anyway I've been looking to get it since it was out, I like the SEQuenced sounds :puf_smile:
As a paying customer, they start to send you coupons. I think they recently re-did their whole system since some were abusing it, but once you have accumulated some purchases in a year you start to get coupons monthly. I reached tier $25 but it goes up to $75 I think. But hey, one month they sent me double $25's and I grabbed a few things free... But as always, it is easy to get carried away, try first, they give you 14d to try.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

02 Dec 2019

I can get the ujam virtual drummer bundle VST upgrade from Phat VST (which I got free) for $41.53 in JRRshop. Is that a no-brainer or...? I’m fuzzy after being awake for 3 days straight.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Boombastix
Competition Winner

02 Dec 2019

I had Tracktion 8, from some HW I think. Upgraded to v10 for around $30 and you get a Melodyne license. Then got Editor at JRRshop, total paid: $168. Melodyne works in Reason, but the Auto-Tune from Tracktion is Tracktion only, won't open in Reason.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

tanni

02 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
02 Dec 2019
I can get the ujam virtual drummer bundle VST upgrade from Phat VST (which I got free) for $41.53 in JRRshop. Is that a no-brainer or...? I’m fuzzy after being awake for 3 days straight.
And I couldnt get an update in the Reason shop for the RackExtensions. I have the Drummer bundle and want to update/upgrade now but it dont works. I cant make any update in the shop or in my account.
In the JRRshop you can update the vst bundle for 19,95 Dollar !! because of blackfriday and for the RackExtensions you have to pay half of the full price 99,00 ....no go. I think the price policy of Reasonstudios is for me not longer acceptable.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

02 Dec 2019

tanni wrote:
02 Dec 2019
MrFigg wrote:
02 Dec 2019
And I couldnt get an update in the Reason shop for the RackExtensions. I have the Drummer bundle and want to update/upgrade now but it dont works. I cant make any update in the shop or in my account.
In the JRRshop you can update the vst bundle for 19,95 Dollar !! because of blackfriday and for the RackExtensions you have to pay half of the full price 99,00 ....no go. I think the price policy of Reasonstudios is for me not longer acceptable.
I had a 50% off voucher on the REs from UJAM. Propellerheads cancelled it for some reason. Screw 'em. I tried Phat2 and it's not for me. If they hadn't cancelled my voucher I'd probably have bought without trying.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

tanni

02 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
02 Dec 2019
tanni wrote:
02 Dec 2019

I had a 50% off voucher on the REs from UJAM. Propellerheads cancelled it for some reason. Screw 'em. I tried Phat2 and it's not for me. If they hadn't cancelled my voucher I'd probably have bought without trying.
I have make a request to the ujam support and they told me, that they couldnt do something.....the people from ReasonStudios are responsable for the update policy.
:(

dezma

02 Dec 2019

craste wrote:
01 Dec 2019

FabFilter Pro-C2
Looking for a better price? Save £10.00 by using Discount code FAB10 at the check out. FabFilter FabFilter in recent years has set the bar for what an effects plugin should be ...

£77.00
Free delivery
Inta Audio
95% positive (221)
Visit site
Is this legit? Don't get how the official site is -25%, and this is over 50%

Loque

02 Dec 2019

MrFigg wrote:
02 Dec 2019
tanni wrote:
02 Dec 2019

Well, i somehow lost the email...live goes on...
Reason12, Win10

dusan.cani

02 Dec 2019

Okay....the sale for Thorn is no longer available, so good for me...I finally resisted :D

But still...one day I will meet this synth :D

hurricane
Competition Winner

02 Dec 2019

Plus they released a bunch of new saturators/distortions - on sale for CM, plus you get another plugin for free: https://www.waves.com/cyber-monday-super-special-2019
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

hurricane
Competition Winner

02 Dec 2019

By the way, if you go to everyplugin.com and use the code YNY23, you can get Abbey Roads Saturator plus the MDMX distortions PLUS the extra free plugin, for $43 - that's like $14 for each. They will never be that low again.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

joeyluck

02 Dec 2019

hurricane wrote:
02 Dec 2019
Plus they released a bunch of new saturators/distortions - on sale for CM, plus you get another plugin for free: https://www.waves.com/cyber-monday-super-special-2019
Cool. I have the Abbey Road Collection. Was actually hoping the Collection would be upgraded with the AR Studio 3 plugin, but I see the AR Saturator was added. I have everything else in the collection and upgraded it once before. Looks like I can get the AR Saturator for $24...

Not sure if I need the other distortion plugins, or even another plugin on top of that lol. I actually spent a good amount of time last night browsing all of their plugins and didn't see anything I really needed. Berzerk is one of my new favorites. It's something I would've paid for.

BTW Waves upgrade procedure for Abbey Road Collections owners could be better. In your account, you have to select each individual Abbey Road plugin before clicking 'get upgrade options.' Not sure why it can't figure this out for the customer. I had initially left one of the Abbey Road plugins unselected, and of course the upgrade to add AR Saturator was a little more before I realized...

hurricane
Competition Winner

02 Dec 2019

I have the Abbey Road Collection too, and I remember Waves having an agreement with Abbey Road pertaining to new plugins and how they're not supposed to be included in the existing bundle for free. I mean, FIIIINE. Distortion plugins are probably my most misrepresented type in my plugin collection, so I'm glad Waves finally put some out because they'll be supported through the years by lots of users and "pro" engineers and we'll get to see them in action in the many MANY vids and tutorials that will eventually appear. They already come with TONS of artist presets, their manuals are the best in the biz (in my opinion), and they seem to have sorted out Waves Central so that now even the dummies will have no issues.

This Cyber Monday deal in particular is really good value. Abbey Road Saturator - $14. The THREE MDMX units - $14. An extra plugin of my choosing, which will probably be Submarine - $14. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

joeyluck

02 Dec 2019

hurricane wrote:
02 Dec 2019
I have the Abbey Road Collection too, and I remember Waves having an agreement with Abbey Road pertaining to new plugins and how they're not supposed to be included in the existing bundle for free. I mean, FIIIINE. Distortion plugins are probably my most misrepresented type in my plugin collection, so I'm glad Waves finally put some out because they'll be supported through the years by lots of users and "pro" engineers and we'll get to see them in action in the many MANY vids and tutorials that will eventually appear. They already come with TONS of artist presets, their manuals are the best in the biz (in my opinion), and they seem to have sorted out Waves Central so that now even the dummies will have no issues.

This Cyber Monday deal in particular is really good value. Abbey Road Saturator - $14. The THREE MDMX units - $14. An extra plugin of my choosing, which will probably be Submarine - $14. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Yeah I don't mind paying to upgrade, I upgraded last time to get the Chambers plugin. I just think the process of having to select each of my Abbey Road Plugins individually for the system to recognize what upgrade I'm eligible for, instead of it knowing and advertising that to me automatically, is weird. And there's no simple, 'select all' option either to see all available upgrades. It could easily misprice/mischarge someone if they overlook selecting one of the plugins from the collection they own. And my full list is rather manageable...I imagine it's more difficult for people who own many more Waves plugins.

The other Waves plugins on my list, which I don't desperately need at the moment, are above $29, so they wouldn't be eligible as the free ones.

craste

02 Dec 2019

dezma wrote:
02 Dec 2019
craste wrote:
01 Dec 2019

FabFilter Pro-C2

£77.00
Free delivery
Inta Audio
95% positive (221)
Visit site
Is this legit? Don't get how the official site is -25%, and this is over 50%
Yes I had my license emailed to me today by Fabfilter.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Dec 2019

PSP B-Scanner for $9.99 on Audio Deluxe. Total bargain.
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/psp-b-scanner

“ PSP B-Scanner is an emulation of the analog scanner-based effect available in the most sought-after models of vintage Hammond® tonewheel organs (such as B-3, C-3, A-100 and others). Although the PSP B-Scanner has been meticulously designed to recreate the classic sound of the Hammond® B-3 Vibrato and Chorus, it offers a wide range of options allowing you to maximize the potential of this unique effect.”
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

04 Dec 2019

Reason12, Win10

• Information