Arturia Black Friday

Discuss VST stuff here!
Reminiscence

15 Nov 2019

I'm not sure if I'm going to skip on it, though is it until the 5th of Dec or the 11th of Dec? The site and the video doesn't coincide. Anyway... :roll:

diminished
Competition Winner

15 Nov 2019

I wouldn't say no to a Microfreak for 150€ or less. #atwarwithbehringer
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Loque

15 Nov 2019

I am not interested in the latest addition to the collection. I gonna skip it.
Reason12, Win10

hurricane
Competition Winner

15 Nov 2019

Been waiting for this one. $33 per synth. I'm doing it.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

ShelLuser

15 Nov 2019

I'm definitely going to skip because I already expanded heavily into Komplete & Reason.

But other than that I can't help but notice the rather sparse amount of info on their site. I mean.. I'm a little tired of sample based instruments. There's tons of good stuff, sure, but they usually take up so much space! So.. I'd like to know what kind of space requirements I'd be looking at. I might be overlooking the obvious but I don't find that kind of info there, I'm not even fully sure which instruments are synth or sample based.
--- :reason:

hurricane
Competition Winner

15 Nov 2019

ShelLuser wrote:
15 Nov 2019
I'm definitely going to skip because I already expanded heavily into Komplete & Reason.

But other than that I can't help but notice the rather sparse amount of info on their site. I mean.. I'm a little tired of sample based instruments. There's tons of good stuff, sure, but they usually take up so much space! So.. I'd like to know what kind of space requirements I'd be looking at. I might be overlooking the obvious but I don't find that kind of info there, I'm not even fully sure which instruments are synth or sample based.
If you look at the Mellotron for example, and go to the "Details" page, and scroll to the very bottom, there is where you will find the info you are looking for.

https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... -v/details
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

Libraquaricorn

17 Nov 2019

I went for the upgrade now (fom V collection 6), proud of myself and the impulse control I showed when VC7 was first launched. It was my plan to pick it up at this price all along, so mission accomplished! So that's black friday done for me this time around. It's time to get deep on the Synthi...

• Information