Output Arcade crashing issue

Discuss VST stuff here!
grueser3

09 Oct 2019

Anybody having issues with arcade crashing? My computer is new and plenty fast but I’ve been plagued with crashes about 50% of the time I use arcade. I sent a ticket to their support but they’re not real fast getting back to you. I did send a log as they requested but so far no answer. I don’t mind waiting a bit because I try and work around it, just curious if anyone else has issues. My crashes are if I’m using arcade alone or within Reason. Any input is much appreciated😊

Mark

Popey
Competition Winner

10 Oct 2019

Hi I haven't had any issues with arcade crashing in reason (never used it standalone). Only issues I ever had with reason/arcade was with automation not working within reason (It worked in studio one). From my experience with their customer service they were quite quick coming back to me but if you have sent log files they may just be looking into it before responding.

grueser3

10 Oct 2019

Thanks Popeye, I did send them a log and they came back suggesting reinstalling Arcade. I’ll try that next.

Popey
Competition Winner

11 Oct 2019

No problem, hope you get it working ok. Just fyi and you may know this already but keys around c0 can be used to change the samples (I only twigged this later on and should really read the manual lol)

grueser3

12 Oct 2019

Popey wrote:
11 Oct 2019
No problem, hope you get it working ok. Just fyi and you may know this already but keys around c0 can be used to change the samples (I only twigged this later on and should really read the manual lol)

Hmmm, I’ll have to check that out 😊

• Information