Reason and Output Movement

Discuss VST stuff here!
bigguy1

28 Sep 2019

I am trying to get automation of the main faders A & B to work in Reason. I attached a screenshot of the GUI and marked the faders with a red circle.

In Reason 10 I cannot get a working automation lane for these two faders. If I click on the "Autom."-button and then on one of these faders no automation lane pops up in the sequencer. I can assign a remote-fader on my Midi-Keyboard to the A&B-fadersand they are moving in the plugin when I move the knob on my keyboard. But when I try to record faders on my midi keyboard again there is no automation lane coming up. Finally I tried adding an automation lane manually, but it seems to be not possible.

Do any of you have the Movement plugin by Output and could try? I would really appreciate it, because I like the plugin a lot but without automation it lacks some magic :| .

Btw in the demo of Reason 11 the behavior changes. Reason seems to hang up when I click on the Remote or the Autom. button of the plugin. It's running in the background but it is impossible to interact with Reason anymore. Maybe it is simply not meant to be ...

Cheers Flo
Attachments
Anmerkung 2019-09-28 145400.png
Anmerkung 2019-09-28 145400.png (790.57 KiB) Viewed 480 times

DougalDarkly

28 Sep 2019

Deleted
Last edited by DougalDarkly on 09 Jan 2020, edited 1 time in total.

adfielding

28 Sep 2019

DougalDarkly wrote:
28 Sep 2019
bigguy1 wrote:
28 Sep 2019
Do any of you have the Movement plugin by Output and could try?
Sorry, I don't have the Movement plugin, but this has come up with a couple of other VSTs - what I did then was to stick the VST in a Combinator, map a rotary to the parameter I need (if it comes up in the Combi's programmer) and then automate the rotary in the combi's sequencer lane.

Apologies in advance if this is of no help to you! :)
Yep, this works and is exactly what I've done. Here's the patch I use, maybe it'll be of some use :)
Attachments
Movement.zip
(6.08 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

bigguy1

29 Sep 2019

Works perfect. Thx a lot!!!

• Information