RX950 and RYM2612 VSTs on sale

Discuss VST stuff here!
antic604

Post 13 Sep 2019

You know them as REs, but they're also in VST format and Plugin Boutique has them on sale:

pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=5623

User avatar
Carly(Poohbear)
Posts: 2585
Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Location: UK

Post 13 Sep 2019

antic604 wrote:
13 Sep 2019
You know them as REs, but they're also in VST format and Plugin Boutique has them on sale:

pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=5623
I noticed that and also noted that the RE version (RYM2612 only) is on sale, bit more expensive but you do get the CV stuff on the back.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5518
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 14 Sep 2019

I’ve got to say. RX950...always something I scrolled by. Nothing for me I thought.
Well anyway, I bought it yesterday and it’s fantastic. I really, really didn’t think it was anything I’d ever use. How wrong I was. If you’re thinking like I was before then give it a trial...I was surprised and so might you be. RX950 may even start me using Radical Piano again after 7 years of it gathering dust.

Oh yeah...there’s even a free refill.


(Just read back what I wrote and it sounds like I’m doing an advert hahaha...I’m really not).
丰2ॐ

User avatar
tt_lab
Posts: 305
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 16 Sep 2019

Does anyone know if there is a crossgrade price or something if I buy the VST to get the RE too?

User avatar
Carly(Poohbear)
Posts: 2585
Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Location: UK

Post 16 Sep 2019

tt_lab wrote:
16 Sep 2019
Does anyone know if there is a crossgrade price or something if I buy the VST to get the RE too?
You will need to Email them and if anything other dev's have done a crossgrade from RE to VST not the other way around, probably due to the way Reason Studios charge etc. (going from RE to VST has nothing to do with Reason Studios but from VST to RE you have to go via the shop)

User avatar
tt_lab
Posts: 305
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 16 Sep 2019

Thank you Carly. Will send them an email. Cheers

User avatar
Flavolous
Posts: 496
Joined: 17 Aug 2016
Location: ZW | GB

Post 16 Sep 2019

MrFigg wrote:
14 Sep 2019
I’ve got to say. RX950...always something I scrolled by. Nothing for me I thought.
Well anyway, I bought it yesterday and it’s fantastic. I really, really didn’t think it was anything I’d ever use. How wrong I was. If you’re thinking like I was before then give it a trial...I was surprised and so might you be. RX950 may even start me using Radical Piano again after 7 years of it gathering dust.

Oh yeah...there’s even a free refill.


(Just read back what I wrote and it sounds like I’m doing an advert hahaha...I’m really not).
Its the spice of life, I put it on everything. The only place I've not put it on yet is the mastering strip (now thats another idea!).

fretshot7
Posts: 485
Joined: 02 Apr 2018

Post 16 Sep 2019

tt_lab wrote:
16 Sep 2019
Thank you Carly. Will send them an email. Cheers
man i really hope so, don't normally but cos they were cheaper I went with vst, big regret REs just seem more polished and professional plus i missed out on some patches and refils. Even changing patches in Rym is a pain compared to what the Re would have been... still great devices.
My thinking is getting the Vsts wasnt just price but also in case i wanted to use them in a different daw ( im not upgrading this time, hopefully next time )

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 2769
Joined: 23 Feb 2017

Post 25 Sep 2019

Dude this thing is nuts!


User avatar
WillyOD
Posts: 255
Joined: 20 Jan 2015
Location: Left of stardust

Post 27 Sep 2019

Once again, I'll chime in: Picked up RX950 at Plugin Boutique and asked for RE license from Inphonik.
Got it attached to my Props account faster than the speed of light ( just like with RYM a few months back).

Inphonik = :thumbs_up:
You can do it, put your back into it. Check out my cool website at diippii.com.

Lotuz2019
Posts: 35
Joined: 04 Jul 2020

Post 17 Aug 2020

Inphonik RX950 50% off (ends 31th August):

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... -Converter

strangers
Posts: 541
Joined: 06 Mar 2017
Location: NJ

Post 18 Aug 2020

Thanks for sharing. Finally time to grab RX950. Inphonik was quick to provide a VST license with proof of RE purchase when RYM2612 first became available as VST. Wouldn't mind having both formats of RX950.

User avatar
robotgard
Posts: 127
Joined: 08 Sep 2018

Post 20 Aug 2020

WillyOD wrote:
27 Sep 2019
Once again, I'll chime in: Picked up RX950 at Plugin Boutique and asked for RE license from Inphonik.
Got it attached to my Props account faster than the speed of light ( just like with RYM a few months back).

Inphonik = :thumbs_up:
Thank! I got the RE version for free after purchasing VST from Plugin Boutique too.

EdGrip
Posts: 2002
Joined: 03 Jun 2016

Post 20 Aug 2020

Is there a free crossgrade the other way? I've had the RE of RX950 for ages and I love it.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5518
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 20 Aug 2020

EdGrip wrote:
20 Aug 2020
Is there a free crossgrade the other way? I've had the RE of RX950 for ages and I love it.
Yep.
丰2ॐ

EdGrip
Posts: 2002
Joined: 03 Jun 2016

Post 22 Aug 2020

Just had an email from Mathieu issuing me a VST license as a crossgrade. They are dead efficient. :)

stuk71
Posts: 88
Joined: 15 Apr 2020
Location: Scotland

Post 24 Aug 2020

EdGrip wrote:
22 Aug 2020
Just had an email from Mathieu issuing me a VST license as a crossgrade. They are dead efficient. :)
Yes, he was extremely quick to respond to me too.

Mataya
Posts: 89
Joined: 03 May 2019

Post 28 Aug 2020

I bought the vst version today and got the license after asking if the crossgrade is possible in my case. Got it right away on my RS account.

But now I wonder, doesn't crossgrade mean you loose the original license and substitute it with a new license for a new platform?

I hope I can have both, because nobody said nothing about it so far.

Aynway, this plugin is one of those you realise that you need it as soon as you hear it in action.

And the price at plugin boutique now is just to low for this sort od useful plugin.

tx
M

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5518
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 28 Aug 2020

Mataya wrote:
28 Aug 2020
I bought the vst version today and got the license after asking if the crossgrade is possible in my case. Got it right away on my RS account.

But now I wonder, doesn't crossgrade mean you loose the original license and substitute it with a new license for a new platform?

I hope I can have both, because nobody said nothing about it so far.

Aynway, this plugin is one of those you realise that you need it as soon as you hear it in action.

And the price at plugin boutique now is just to low for this sort od useful plugin.

tx
M
You can use them both. No worries.
丰2ॐ

Lotuz2019
Posts: 35
Joined: 04 Jul 2020

Post 16 Nov 2020

Inphonik Black Friday sale at PB (16 Nov - December 6, 2020):

https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufact ... 6-Inphonik

User avatar
Boombastix
Posts: 1835
Joined: 18 May 2018
Location: Bay Area, CA

Post 16 Nov 2020

You think he still gives free crossgrade VST to RE?
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5518
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 16 Nov 2020

Boombastix wrote:
16 Nov 2020
You think he still gives free crossgrade VST to RE?
Yes
丰2ॐ

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest