Giving away 2 VST licenses

Discuss VST stuff here!
mjxl

27 Jun 2019

Sup,

I got these 2 VST's when I purchased my keyboard, tried them a little bit and just remembered that they've been sitting there.

Inside iLok Manager they say "Not Registered" to any owner. I'm assuming I can just 'deactivate' them there and give away the activation codes? (or are they bound to me now?)

If so, i'll give 1 p/p , comment here if you'd like to own them, i'll do a random roll for the 2 winners.

The plugins are AIR Music Xpand!2 and Sonivox Twist

Cheers :)

boingy

27 Jun 2019

I'd be interested in the Sonivox Twist if you can transfer it to my iLok account but sometimes these freebies cannot be transferred.

mjxl

27 Jun 2019

boingy wrote:
27 Jun 2019
I'd be interested in the Sonivox Twist if you can transfer it to my iLok account but sometimes these freebies cannot be transferred.
Mkay, guess we will see? If the details tab is anything to go by, it says "Allow Transfer: Yes". Also i'm unsure if i even "activated" them or whatever, it says No Owner and no Activation Date.

I'll take the names when I get home tomorrow, roll 2 peeps and see if it works I guess. If not, nothing is lost i guess.. :)

Seckin

01 Jul 2019

I'm in, thank you mr. or ms. kind stranger :redface:
If you can't make a hit with Malstrom, Subtractor and Redrum, you can't make a hit at all.

LarsK

01 Jul 2019

Not an expert on ilok, but if the licenses are in your account (iLok manager), I'm guessing there'll be a $25 license transfer fee per license transfer.

mjxl

02 Jul 2019

Yeah, can't seem to transfer those freebies.
Since none reacted then I've let boingy try but unfortunately can't.

And hate to say it, but I'm not spending 50 euros just to get rid of them :lol:

• Information