Native instruments sales

Discuss VST stuff here!
sleep1979

25 Jun 2019

I am thinking of upgrading session strings 1 to session strings 2 i would like to eventually upgrade to session strings pro at some point but not this month
Will native instruments have those half price upgrades again this year do you think ?

WongoTheSane

25 Jun 2019

They sometimes do so at Thanksgiving, but not always: it seems to alternate between 50% off bundles and 50% off individual products. There is a spreadsheet floating around with a history of NI sales (mostly up to date, present year excluded):

But it's still pretty much guesswork at this point.

QVprod

25 Jun 2019

They do a major sale about this time every year for the past few years. I think it's generally 50% everything.

sleep1979

25 Jun 2019

QVprod wrote:
25 Jun 2019
They do a major sale about this time every year for the past few years. I think it's generally 50% everything.
50% on updates upgrades I bought session strings 1 for like £7.50 on kvr , and upgraded to session strings 2 for £22
but I was more thinking in the future upgrading to session strings pro
as I haven't the money right now it end end of june I think

QVprod

25 Jun 2019

TheWalrus wrote:
25 Jun 2019
QVprod wrote:
25 Jun 2019
50% on updates upgrades I bought session strings 1 for like £7.50 on kvr , and upgraded to session strings 2 for £22
but I was more thinking in the future upgrading to session strings pro
as I haven't the money right now it end end of june I think
You're right, it is upgrades. I bought Komplete 10 full price. Upgraded Session Horns to Session Horns Pro last year because of the deal.

• Information