D16 Group's Repeater on Sale for $ 19 at PluginBoutique

Discuss VST stuff here!
eusti

19 Jun 2019

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... han=GEN001

Seems like a good deal. Not sure though if I need it with all these delay plugins around...

D.

Loque

19 Jun 2019

While i read all the long specs, i just always think "This can already be done by The Echo...", like
Pitchy Delays - (3 models) - Delays with slight pitch modulations for extremely spatial and deep effects. Sounds great when both delay lines are set to the same time creating a chorusing mono effect. These can also be used with tight delays with Spread option for widening and thickening effects.
The Echo modulates the pitch, you can glitch it, you can disable the pitch glitch, +/-Envelope follower to pitch and finally a Wobbler. And if this is not enough, i connect something in the Breakout or create a feedback loop with additional fx.

So in 95% of all Delays i realize "No, i do not need it". And the best thing: I got The Echo for free :lol: !!!
Reason12, Win10

eusti

19 Jun 2019

Loque wrote:
19 Jun 2019
While i read all the long specs, i just always think "This can already be done by The Echo...", like
Pitchy Delays - (3 models) - Delays with slight pitch modulations for extremely spatial and deep effects. Sounds great when both delay lines are set to the same time creating a chorusing mono effect. These can also be used with tight delays with Spread option for widening and thickening effects.
The Echo modulates the pitch, you can glitch it, you can disable the pitch glitch, +/-Envelope follower to pitch and finally a Wobbler. And if this is not enough, i connect something in the Breakout or create a feedback loop with additional fx.

So in 95% of all Delays i realize "No, i do not need it". And the best thing: I got The Echo for free :lol: !!!
I hoped that you'd give your insights, Loque! Thanks!

D.

hurricane
Competition Winner

19 Jun 2019

Repeater is part of the Slate bundle, and for $19 it's worth a look. Keep in mind you'd also get Proximity EQ (A $129 value) for free. I can't use The Echo in Logic. :puf_bigsmile:
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

reggie1979

19 Jun 2019

"Repeater" is very good but I have "echoboy" so though it's part of my Slate sub, I really don't use it.

reggie1979

19 Jun 2019

hurricane wrote:
19 Jun 2019
Repeater is part of the Slate bundle, and for $19 it's worth a look. Keep in mind you'd also get Proximity EQ (A $129 value) for free. I can't use The Echo in Logic. :puf_bigsmile:
Right, if you don't have echobode or echoboy this is a steal.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

19 Jun 2019

Set the delay to 0.1ms and use the 23 different models with the filter and color just as a coloring/saturation plugin. That is worth $19 bucks, oh it does delay too!? :lol:
PS, I like the D16 stuff, they look inspiring and the ones I have are very good (about 6 of them).
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

• Information