Free Sonible EQ with any Purchase at Pluginboutique

Discuss VST stuff here!

Loque

01 Jun 2019

what exactly does this thing do and is it good?
Reason12, Win10

dvdrtldg

02 Jun 2019

It's not really a regular EQ at all, more a sort of ambience processor. Great for vox, brings the source "closer" to the mic or further away. Not quite a de-reverb device but excellent for attenuating room noise (or boosting it, if that's your thing). Can also do subtle de-essing. I use it all the time for radio work, it's very handy

If you can grab it for the cost of a $5 Plugin Boutique gadget, don't hesitate

Boombastix
Competition Winner

04 Jun 2019

PB now has Evade on sale for $15, looks like a very useful 'LFO' plugin for pumping rhythmic FX that can do M/S and band split. Similat to Cableguys, but a little different and 1/2 the price.
I can probably get some use out of Sonible EQ once in a while if you get vocals with too much room sound that you want to quickly dampen.
$15 for both - seems like a good deal.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

moalla

17 Jun 2019

A new multiband Waveshaper called Imprint Take Shape from WA Production was released for ten bugs, their echo and compressor devices are on par with PH fx devices, I used them in several productions, especial the multi fx and rms compressor from WA, how are great.
So i think i would buy this bundle from PB, for afterwards sounddesign and will report how it compares.
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

hurricane
Competition Winner

19 Jun 2019

I'm glad I didn't miss out on this. This demo is good at showing what this does without all the demo talking fluff:

Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

• Information