u-he Hive 2 released!

Discuss VST stuff here!
Despondo
Competition Winner

28 May 2019

eusti

29 May 2019

Has anybody tried to install the update / Hive 2 via Reason yet?

I'm having trouble with the authorization not sticking...
(It comes up as demo, I fill in the info, it acknowledges that it's authorized but still has the demo behavior, then I either close the project or just delete the instance and open another one and it's in demo mode again... ) :/
10.4 / OS X 10.11.6

D.

Despondo
Competition Winner

30 May 2019

eusti wrote:
29 May 2019
Has anybody tried to install the update / Hive 2 via Reason yet?

I'm having trouble with the authorization not sticking...
(It comes up as demo, I fill in the info, it acknowledges that it's authorized but still has the demo behavior, then I either close the project or just delete the instance and open another one and it's in demo mode again... ) :/
10.4 / OS X 10.11.6

D.
Hmm...That's weird. I updated both of my installs without any problems. One is a Macbook Pro and the other is an iMac. Both using latest install of Reason and Mojave.

eusti

30 May 2019

Despondo wrote:
30 May 2019
Hmm...That's weird. I updated both of my installs without any problems. One is a Macbook Pro and the other is an iMac. Both using latest install of Reason and Mojave.
Thanks for the feedback.

I just reopened Reason and now Hive showed registered. I guess on this system it needed a Reason restart.

D.

Despondo
Competition Winner

01 Jun 2019

eusti wrote:
30 May 2019

Thanks for the feedback.

I just reopened Reason and now Hive showed registered. I guess on this system it needed a Reason restart.

D.
Glad you got it sorted!

eusti

01 Jun 2019

Despondo wrote:
01 Jun 2019
Glad you got it sorted!
Me too!

Apparently it seems to be an issue with some Mac systems. U-He are aware and trying to sort things out.

D.

hurricane
Competition Winner

16 Jun 2019

Hive is one of my top 3 synths at the moment, and I've been telling people for the longest time how close it comes to emulating the JP-8080. You seriously do not understand how CLOSE it comes. Here's my patch attempting to emulate the lead from The Thrillseekers' Synaesthesia. I can probably get closer but I already like the way it sounds.

Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

• Information