I just released a brand new VST (and Audio Unit) plugin called SAM-SPL 64. As usual with my products they are 100% FREE and Open source.
Here is the list of the main features:
This VST2/3 (and AudioUnit) plugin lets you easily split a sample in up to 64 slices.
- 2 play modes: hold or trigger
- Play a single slice at a time or multiple (polyphonic)
- Each slice can be set to loop and/or play in reverse
- Edit the sample (Trim, Cut, Crop, Normalize (0dB, -3dB, -6dB), Resample)
- Continuous smooth zoom all the way to the sample level
- Show zero crossing
- Load a sample from the file system or directly sample an input (built-in sampler)
- Drag and drop a sample in the waveform view
- Export the sample as a file (wav / aiff supported)
Feel free to contact me if you have any feedback and/or issues (especially if you are on Windows platform...)