Soundtoys Primaltap on sale USD 29

Discuss VST stuff here!
LarsK

30 Apr 2019

Soundtoys is having a flash sale on Primal Tap - down to $29 from the regular $149.

https://www.soundtoys.com/product/primaltap/

MarkTarlton

30 Apr 2019

I got the entire bundle for 199 which includes every plug in they make. I had some freebie little plug ins that made the upgrade process possible and when it was on sale. if you are patient you can score this deal too.

hurricane
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

MarkTarlton wrote:
30 Apr 2019
I got the entire bundle for 199 which includes every plug in they make. I had some freebie little plug ins that made the upgrade process possible and when it was on sale. if you are patient you can score this deal too.
I also had some freebies and I think a full plugin that I purchased for a no brainer deal - then the update to the full bundle was available to me for $145.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

MarkTarlton

30 Apr 2019

hurricane wrote:
30 Apr 2019
MarkTarlton wrote:
30 Apr 2019
I also had some freebies and I think a full plugin that I purchased for a no brainer deal - then the update to the full bundle was available to me for $145.
sweet deal indeed! those plug ins are great...one of my secret weapons after learning about it, and also being a huge tchad blake fan, is the level loc/devil loc compressor. you can do some pretty crazy sound destruction with that bad boy :)

Desmondblack
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

all,
just trialing the Soundtoys pack (which I really regret because the Decapitator just sounds amazing), and got this promotional e-mail that the echo-y VST called "Primaltap" is now on sale for USD 29 (normally USD 149 I think). Looks like a great deal!
Cheers,
DZM

https://www.soundtoys.com/product/
Can't produce in the bedroom - people are sleeping there!

Loque

30 Apr 2019

Desmondblack wrote:
30 Apr 2019
all,
just trialing the Soundtoys pack (which I really regret because the Decapitator just sounds amazing), and got this promotional e-mail that the echo-y VST called "Primaltap" is now on sale for USD 29 (normally USD 149 I think). Looks like a great deal!
Cheers,
DZM

https://www.soundtoys.com/product/
Yea...make a price of 299,- and lower it to a normal price of 49,- and ppl think it is a great deal...

Dont get me wrong...Soundtoys stuff sounds good, but 150 for Primal Tap? Never....
Reason12, Win10

Desmondblack
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

hurricane wrote:
30 Apr 2019
MarkTarlton wrote:
30 Apr 2019
Amazing... really want to get the Decapitator but might wait for a sweet deal to come around

Loque

30 Apr 2019

Desmondblack wrote:
30 Apr 2019
hurricane wrote:
30 Apr 2019

Amazing... really want to get the Decapitator but might wait for a sweet deal to come around
Not sure about the update policies if you already own some of their devices, but they may get the bundle cheaper and get you closer to Decapicitor if you really want it...

My best deal for Soundtoys was a big luck with around 250,- including Arturia Collection at reverb.com
Reason12, Win10

EdGrip

30 Apr 2019

Just had a look at some demos.
It's a $29 plugin. I like the freeze option and the multiplier is a unique thing, and another saturation source is always welcome. $29 plugin.
If I hadn't just bought Valhalla Delay I might've considered it! ^_^

Desmondblack
Competition Winner

01 May 2019

Loque wrote:
30 Apr 2019
Desmondblack wrote:
30 Apr 2019

Not sure about the update policies if you already own some of their devices, but they may get the bundle cheaper and get you closer to Decapicitor if you really want it...

My best deal for Soundtoys was a big luck with around 250,- including Arturia Collection at reverb.com
just realized I somehow missed the Soundtoys sale of early April where I could have picked up Decapitator for USD 49... stupid!

• Information