UVI Digital Synsations FREE until 4/30/19

Discuss VST stuff here!
NekujaK

29 Apr 2019

UVI Digital Synsations (four 90s synths) is free until April 30th! 500 patches across four synth models: Korg M1, Ensoniq VFX, Yamaha SY77, and Roland D50.

Add to cart and enter code: INA-FREEDS

:P
wreaking havoc with :reason: since 2.5
:arrow: https://soundcloud.com/nekujak-donnay/sets

WillyOD

29 Apr 2019

I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

joeyluck

29 Apr 2019

Awesome! This looks cool. Thanks so much for the heads up!

I'm quoting some others from another thread in regards to the SY77 as to alert folks who might be interested :puf_smile:
hurricane wrote:
11 Mar 2019
bitley wrote:
11 Mar 2019
As for second hand deals on the older hardware I'd again suggest the SY77 or even SY99 as they are much more powerful and fun to use and explore than the DX7 - and people today, yourselves included (seemingly) do not recognise these, but we who were there do.
I looked at the SY77 but ultimately decided that I wanted the more authentic and gritty DX sound and for more advanced FM fun I would use Arturia's DX7V or FM8.

ruso2018

29 Apr 2019

Thank you!

eusti

29 Apr 2019

Cool! Thx!

D.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Apr 2019

Thanks for this. I just got it. Looks like I need to create an ilok account. Is that right? I don’t have one.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

joeyluck

30 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
29 Apr 2019
Thanks for this. I just got it. Looks like I need to create an ilok account. Is that right? I don’t have one.
Yes it requires an iLok account. It does not require a dongle; you can authorize to your computer.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

joeyluck wrote:
30 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
29 Apr 2019
Yes it requires an iLok account. It does not require a dongle; you can authorize to your computer.
Thanks. I’ll need to read up on how ilok accounts work. Is it a hassle?

I’ve got a Line 6 KB37 which I read somewhere can be used as an ilok dongle but again don’t know how that’d work.
Up until now I’ve avoided VSTs without simple installation.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

joeyluck

30 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
30 Apr 2019
joeyluck wrote:
30 Apr 2019

I’ve got a Line 6 KB37 which I read somewhere can be used as an ilok dongle but again don’t know how that’d work.
A hassle IMO when they require a dongle. A dongle can be handy I suppose when working on other machines, but I see no point in having to use a USB dongle in my laptop. So just as long as you aren't limited to a dongle, and you can authorize your computer or use iLok cloud...all good.

I only have a handful or so that require iLok. Such as plugins by Boom Library, Zynaptiq, and McDSP... McDSP for the longest time required a dongle, they at least now allow iLok Cloud, so I finally bought SA-2 when they did that. The rest I can authorize to my computer, just like this by UVI.

You just install the iLok License Manager app like you would the RE Authorizer. You give a developer your iLok name and then you login to the license manager, and there are your licenses to manage and authorize.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

joeyluck wrote:
30 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
30 Apr 2019

A hassle IMO when they require a dongle. A dongle can be handy I suppose when working on other machines, but I see no point in having to use a USB dongle in my laptop. So just as long as you aren't limited to a dongle, and you can authorize your computer or use iLok cloud...all good.

I only have a handful or so that require iLok. Such as plugins by Boom Library, Zynaptiq, and McDSP... McDSP for the longest time required a dongle, they at least now allow iLok Cloud, so I finally bought SA-2 when they did that. The rest I can authorize to my computer, just like this by UVI.

You just install the iLok License Manager app like you would the RE Authorizer. You give a developer your iLok name and then you login to the license manager, and there are your licenses to manage and authorize.
Excellent man. Thankyou. I’ll give it a try. :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

boingy

30 Apr 2019

I didn't like iLok at first because it felt like yet another piece of software cluttering up the place but, actually, it's unobtrusive and just works. So I've gone from not wanting it at all to wishing that all software used it rather than having the mishmash of authorisers and licensers that I currently have!

Thanks for the heads up on the Digital Synsations thing. I have absolutely no need for any more synths but I'm downloading it anyway! :thumbs_up:

LuxB

30 Apr 2019

Thank you for the heads up, copped!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

boingy wrote:
30 Apr 2019
I didn't like iLok at first because it felt like yet another piece of software cluttering up the place but, actually, it's unobtrusive and just works. So I've gone from not wanting it at all to wishing that all software used it rather than having the mishmash of authorisers and licensers that I currently have!

Thanks for the heads up on the Digital Synsations thing. I have absolutely no need for any more synths but I'm downloading it anyway! :thumbs_up:
Same here. Don’t want unnecessary programs and don’t need any more synths. Any chance of saying what you think of these synths once you try them. I for one would appreciate it. :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

How is the D50, patchwise? Does it emulate all those nice original presets? It's such a joy to listen to.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

moneykube

30 Apr 2019

that file is huge... 6 hour download... what the heck is in all this
scratches head and goes to read all the info... wow
edit... wow and thanks... looking forward to this

WHAT YOU GET
Size: 10 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 23.5 GB in WAV)
Content: 4 Instruments, 501 Presets, 18,988 Samples
Sample Resolution: 44.1 kHz. Recording at 96 kHz.
License: 3 activations per license on any combination of machines or iLok dongles
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Runs in UVI Workstation version 2.6.9+, and Falcon version 1.2.1+
iLok account (free, dongle not required)
Internet connection for the license activation
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.8 to macOS 10.14 Mojave (64-bit)
- Windows 8 to Windows 10 (64-bit)
10 GB of disk space
Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)

COMPATIBILITY
Supported Formats: Audio Units, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
Tested and Certified in: Digital Performer 8+, Pro Tools 11+, Logic 9+, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8+, Studio One 2+, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4+, Vienna Ensemble Pro 5+, Reaper 4+, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5+, FL Studio, Bitwig 1+, Reason 9.5+
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

moalla

30 Apr 2019

Thanks a lot for this vintage freebie, really nice preset sling :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

diminished
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

moneykube wrote:
30 Apr 2019
that file is huge... 6 hour download... what the heck is in all this
scratches head and goes to read all the info... wow
edit... wow and thanks... looking forward to this
Lol right? Great now I'm downloading a 9GB file and have an iLok account. That free D50 is, it has to be, worth it.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

EdGrip

30 Apr 2019

+1 for "unobtrusive and just works" for iLok. I only have 2 or 3 things that require it, but it's fine.

Thanks for the tip!

sleep1979

30 Apr 2019

NekujaK wrote:
29 Apr 2019
UVI Digital Synsations (four 90s synths) is free until April 30th! 500 patches across four synth models: Korg M1, Ensoniq VFX, Yamaha SY77, and Roland D50.

Add to cart and enter code: INA-FREEDS

:P
Thanks for that bro i grabbed it ill try it tonight 🙂

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

Sorry...I need to create the ilok accound before I can download Synsations right?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

sleep1979

30 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
30 Apr 2019
Sorry...I need to create the ilok accound before I can download Synsations right?
Before you install it i think you make an ilok account register it then add the code for sensations into it .

But you could still start downloading it while you do

diminished
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
30 Apr 2019
You can create one immediately after "buying" the software on the same page. Just put in your data, put in the number code you received via email and it's all automatically connected. Worked quite nice IMHO.

Karim
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

Thanx so much! I just did it!!! :puf_bigsmile:
Karim Le Mec : Dj/Producer/Label Owner ( :reason: 11.3+ R12  IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.youtube.com/user/lemecdj
https://karimlemec.weebly.com/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://t.me/reasonstudiosworld

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2019

diminished wrote:
30 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
30 Apr 2019
You can create one immediately after "buying" the software on the same page. Just put in your data, put in the number code you received via email and it's all automatically connected. Worked quite nice IMHO.
I have the option to download UVI Workstation but not Synsations. So I’m guessing I maybe need to register it before I can download it. Or is UVI Workstation the actual program? Sorry for all the questions.

Edit: Got it sorted :)
Last edited by MrFigg on 30 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bik44

30 Apr 2019

It is good to get one even if you don't like this particular synths because later you will get a coupon/discount for another great UVI stuff. I began with it some years ago and now I have almost all libraries and Falcon. Nothing bought in standard price.

• Information