Kuassa Amplifikation One

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

26 Apr 2019

Anybody got it? I’ve got all the Kuassa Amp REs. Does this offer anything different? Thanks.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Apr 2019

Anybody help before the sale is over?
...and sorry for the bump. Won’t happen again.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

moneykube

28 Apr 2019

own all but that one as well... anyone?
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

two shoes

29 Apr 2019

the info page for it on Kuassa's site says it won a musicradar award for best amp modelling plugin... of 2011. also says it's the foundation for Kuassa's "newer amps" which I'm thinking are Cerberus/Vermilion/Creme/Caliburn. there's a demo though so why not just try it and see.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Apr 2019

two shoes wrote:
29 Apr 2019
the info page for it on Kuassa's site says it won a musicradar award for best amp modelling plugin... of 2011. also says it's the foundation for Kuassa's "newer amps" which I'm thinking are Cerberus/Vermilion/Creme/Caliburn. there's a demo though so why not just try it and see.
That’s what I’m wondering. I’ve got all the others which have come since.
As far as trying...well, that thought did cross my mind. I’ve been out in the forest over a week however so...well you get it :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

29 Apr 2019

All amps i have sound a bit different, so all of them add something different to the arsenal. Dunno if it is really good (what ever that means in everybodys understanding).

Today i tend to build more and more my own stuff or use more versatile devices. In the end all amps are EQ before and after, add some fuzz, overdrive, saturation with different harmonics, add some impulse responses and job done. Maybe they have some interesting feedback or handle resonating areas different with some compressing and things like that.

So...guess if you like the tone and get the job done quickly, it is one for you.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Apr 2019

Loque wrote:
29 Apr 2019
All amps i have sound a bit different, so all of them add something different to the arsenal. Dunno if it is really good (what ever that means in everybodys understanding).

Today i tend to build more and more my own stuff or use more versatile devices. In the end all amps are EQ before and after, add some fuzz, overdrive, saturation with different harmonics, add some impulse responses and job done. Maybe they have some interesting feedback or handle resonating areas different with some compressing and things like that.

So...guess if you like the tone and get the job done quickly, it is one for you.
Thanks. You’re right. And I guess I’ve already got all the amps I need. Problem solved :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information