Anyone using Output Arcade?

Discuss VST stuff here!
Jmax

18 Apr 2019

I'm really impressed by Arcade am a little hooked on it.

BUT, not able to automate the 4 macro sliders which really sucks.
Reason 10.3, Windows 10.

Anyone have any luck with this?

I created a support ticket to both the Props and Output. Probs just said to try a couple different things none of which worked. Output has yet to respond yet.

grueser3

18 Apr 2019

I’ve been using it for awhile now, and yeah it’s easy to get hooked on, this plug in in my opinion is ahead of the curve. What sucks is their support, they take forever to respond which just frustrates you more. They don’t even have a forum that I could find. I haven’t tried automating the sliders but will now after you posted. I really love this plug in, I just wish these companies would spend more on support staff.

Jmax

18 Apr 2019

grueser3 wrote:
18 Apr 2019
I’ve been using it for awhile now, and yeah it’s easy to get hooked on, this plug in in my opinion is ahead of the curve. What sucks is their support, they take forever to respond which just frustrates you more. They don’t even have a forum that I could find. I haven’t tried automating the sliders but will now after you posted. I really love this plug in, I just wish these companies would spend more on support staff.
Yeah it really is a gem in my opinion. Extremely fun and easy to use and fit into an existing song.or just start a brand new one. The Arcade content is getting better and better.
Still, we need to be able to automate those 4 macro sliders as it's a huge part of how Arcade works. I haven't tested the sliders in another DAW but perhaps I'll try them in Studio One 3. And agreed, there has been no reply to my ticket about 2 weeks ago.

J

• Information