FabFilter Aniversary Sale 40%

Discuss VST stuff here!
reasonsuser88

29 Apr 2019

I bought ProQ3 this weekend after putting a demo to good use. Amazing.
The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

Desmondblack
Competition Winner

29 Apr 2019

Loque wrote:
19 Apr 2019
antic604 wrote:
19 Apr 2019

FabFilter are Dutch :D
Never heard "Dutch efficiency"... Maybe it's time to define it... And what picture would show this?

as a Dutchman I am fine being called a "West German" (if that term is not too political)...

I bought Synapse GQ7 a while ago and I really love and use it everywhere instead of the built in spectrum analyzer (really love the steep curves), is the Fabfilter worth the splurge? Especially the EQ match function seems very interesting to me, anything else that takes it above and beyond Synapse?
Can't produce in the bedroom - people are sleeping there!

Loque

29 Apr 2019

Desmondblack wrote:
29 Apr 2019
Loque wrote:
19 Apr 2019

Never heard "Dutch efficiency"... Maybe it's time to define it... And what picture would show this?

as a Dutchman I am fine being called a "West German" (if that term is not too political)...

I bought Synapse GQ7 a while ago and I really love and use it everywhere instead of the built in spectrum analyzer (really love the steep curves), is the Fabfilter worth the splurge? Especially the EQ match function seems very interesting to me, anything else that takes it above and beyond Synapse?
I think I like the full-screen mode and dynamic EQ the most. It's very fast to work with and very lightweight. The full package from fabfilter is 80mb or something like this...

The spectrum overlap view is OK, but could be better. I think the izotopes implementation could be better too. Nevertheless you can see a problem area and work on it.

Did not tried the matching EQ yet, but I guess it is the same as most others. FabFilter has very good videos online including an advanced EQ with matching - really worth watching.
Reason12, Win10

Desmondblack
Competition Winner

01 May 2019

Loque wrote:
29 Apr 2019
Desmondblack wrote:
29 Apr 2019

I think I like the full-screen mode and dynamic EQ the most. It's very fast to work with and very lightweight. The full package from fabfilter is 80mb or something like this...

The spectrum overlap view is OK, but could be better. I think the izotopes implementation could be better too. Nevertheless you can see a problem area and work on it.

Did not tried the matching EQ yet, but I guess it is the same as most others. FabFilter has very good videos online including an advanced EQ with matching - really worth watching.
decided to get it inthe end, curious!
Can't produce in the bedroom - people are sleeping there!

• Information