New Rob Papen VST coming.

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2019

Just a heads up. Next week Rob Papen are releasing a new fx VST. No idea what it is but it's going to be included in the eXplorer 5 Bundle. Vecto VST has also been updated and is also included. As I have pointed out many times before, if you've got 4 Rob Papen products then you can get the eXplorer 5 bundle, which includes all RP VSTs, for €99. That's the same price as just buying the Vecto RE on its own. Do the maths my friends. You won't regret it. Rob Papen rock.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Loque

01 Apr 2019

I read that and i am curious about it...I am pretty sure i gonna miss that event, because i am a sucker in participating on time on such events...
Reason12, Win10

Boombastix
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote: ↑
01 Apr 2019
Just a heads up. Next week Rob Papen are releasing a new fx VST. No idea what it is but it's going to be included in the eXplorer 5 Bundle. Vecto VST has also been updated and is also included. As I have pointed out many times before, if you've got 4 Rob Papen products then you can get the eXplorer 5 bundle, which includes all RP VSTs, for €99. That's the same price as just buying the Vecto RE on its own. Do the maths my friends. You won't regret it. Rob Papen rock.
So, owning 4x RP REs is also $99 for the bundle?
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2019

Boombastix wrote: ↑
01 Apr 2019
01 Apr 2019
Yep.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

boingy

01 Apr 2019

01 Apr 2019
Boombastix wrote: ↑
01 Apr 2019

Yep.
But not including the two free REs.

Details:

https://www.robpapen.com/eXplorer-5.html

SubBoomBass 2 is my new favourite thing. :thumbs_up:

VariableX

01 Apr 2019

Out of curiosity, I went through the process and indeed its $99 which if you need any more synths and effects is a great deal. I think because of the Synthetic Rig I had four.
But for me having too many different synths and plugins kills my creativity so I have not gone through with the purchase.

For anyone else in Aus dollars $99 turns into $178 after conversion and GST still a great deal but quite a significant investment, also worth noting is the licences are non transferable.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2019

Same here. 4 from the Rig.
But 22 or Something VSTs for €99 when most of the RE versions cost 50-100 each. That in addition to the fact that they have added Vecto for free plus a new FX next week also for free. No trying to sqeeeze extra cash out of their customers. I like that. I bought the Mastering Rig 2 about a month before 3 came out and the upgrade for that was €99. Nah!!!
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

VariableX

01 Apr 2019

01 Apr 2019
Same here. 4 from the Rig.
But 22 or Something VSTs for €99 when most of the RE versions cost 50-100 each. That in addition to the fact that they have added Vecto for free plus a new FX next week also for free. No trying to sqeeeze extra cash out of their customers. I like that. I bought the Mastering Rig 2 about a month before 3 came out and the upgrade for that was €99. Nah!!!
Upgrade from explorer4 to 5 is also $99 so its not any different really? Its all about timing. I got the synthetic rig 3 in may madness last year - deal of the centuary for me.
This is no doubt a great deal, but throughout a year there are always great deals, im passing on this one but not because its not great.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

02 Apr 2019

fretshot7 wrote: ↑
01 Apr 2019

Upgrade from explorer4 to 5 is also $99 so its not any different really? Its all about timing.
Yeah. That is true.
On the other hand though, Rob Papen have added two new products free of charge to their upgrade since it’s release :). So five stars from me.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

VariableX

02 Apr 2019

02 Apr 2019
01 Apr 2019

Upgrade from explorer4 to 5 is also $99 so its not any different really? Its all about timing.
Yeah. That is true.
On the other hand though, Rob Papen have added two new products free of charge to their upgrade since it’s release :). So five stars from me.
Yep but its a buisness decision to do that and i would bet its because they figure they will make more money that way, not for any other reason. But I agree its a five star deal!

diminished
Competition Winner

08 Apr 2019

Guys if you don't mind me asking here. If you upgrade to eXplorer-5, will you lose access to your RE or can you still use them along with the new VSTs?
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel β€’α΄—β€’

MrFigg
Competition Winner

08 Apr 2019

diminished wrote: ↑
08 Apr 2019
Guys if you don't mind me asking here. If you upgrade to eXplorer-5, will you lose access to your RE or can you still use them along with the new VSTs?
You keep both :)
Install eXplorer 5 and you get all the Rob Papen VSTs.
Your REs remain on your Propellerheads account.
They are not linked in any way. :)
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

08 Apr 2019

08 Apr 2019
diminished wrote: ↑
08 Apr 2019
You keep both :)
Install eXplorer 5 and you get all the Rob Papen VSTs.
Your REs remain on your Propellerheads account.
They are not linked in any way. :)
Thanks!
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel β€’α΄—β€’

VariableX

18 Apr 2019

ok now i'm impressed!
I was being cynical and thinking "well i bet they dont update Predetor RE ever" then i noticed it in new arrivals, which means its been updated!

Loque

18 Apr 2019

18 Apr 2019
ok now i'm impressed!
I was being cynical and thinking "well i bet they dont update Predetor RE ever" then i noticed it in new arrivals, which means its been updated!
Yea, great! RP and his crew are doing a great job!
Reason12, Win10

• Information