Output Sale through Native Instruments (up to 60% off)

Discuss VST stuff here!
eusti

18 Mar 2019

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... ffer-2019/

Any feedback on Analog Strings?
Seems the most interesting one to me...

D.

Popey
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2019

Cant help with analogue strings but have exhale from output and its a brilliant vst for edm styles. So many quality presets i havent even found myself tweaking or designing sounds which is rare for me as usually make most of my sounds from scratch with massive, europa etc.

reddust

19 Mar 2019

I got the whole Output Pack on a sale, including everything but Arcade, which has a subscription model, but I've almost never used analogue strings so far. The one I use the most is Substance, because I really like its sound quality and the three combinable layers.

What I can say is that every of the Output products has in general a very good sound quality. Most of the instruments include pretty decent edition options like envelope filters, ADSR, a small arp sequencer to create rhythmic sounds...

I bought the full pack after having bought Substance and Movement several months before the sale, and their good quality made buying the whole pack a no brainer for me as soon as I got money and could have it on a sale price. Btw, I got an additional discount because I already owned those two products before, this is something that might be interesting too if you plan to purchase a bigger pack by Output at a later point.

Popey
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2019

reddust wrote:
19 Mar 2019
I got the whole Output Pack on a sale, including everything but Arcade, which has a subscription model, but I've almost never used analogue strings so far. The one I use the most is Substance, because I really like its sound quality and the three combinable layers.

What I can say is that every of the Output products has in general a very good sound quality. Most of the instruments include pretty decent edition options like envelope filters, ADSR, a small arp sequencer to create rhythmic sounds...

I bought the full pack after having bought Substance and Movement several months before the sale, and their good quality made buying the whole pack a no brainer for me as soon as I got money and could have it on a sale price. Btw, I got an additional discount because I already owned those two products before, this is something that might be interesting too if you plan to purchase a bigger pack by Output at a later point.
Thats good to hear about substance as i have been thinking of getting it whilst on offer. Watched a fair few vids online and the three bass slots (plus modulation options) offer lots of design opportunities for edm.

2chris

19 Mar 2019

I have Analog Strings, Signal, and Substance. I find that Substance is really great, and so is Analog Strings. I recommend those two highly. Signal is good as well, but those two are so different than other stuff that is out there. If you like Kontakt, it's hard to go wrong with any Output product.

eusti

19 Mar 2019

Thanks everybody!!! Appreciate the feedback!

D.

JonskMusic

27 May 2019

I just bought Substance. Has great sounds. I'm noticing that some of the internal adjustments like volume or EQ don't do anything. I.e. I can turn down the volume of one of the 3 samples all the way and it still plays. I must be doing something wrong? Any hints?

Jmax

27 May 2019

I've got a couple of the Output Libraries but also decided to subscribe to Arcade. I have not been disappointed.

Within Arcade you'll find a lot of the Output library styles... lots of Rev type stuff, Basslines, Chopped piano's. All sorts of stuff. I honestly can't go back to opening Kontakt and Output libraries. Arcade is the way to go, I believe a string library won't be too far off.

Popey
Competition Winner

28 May 2019

JonskMusic wrote:
27 May 2019
I just bought Substance. Has great sounds. I'm noticing that some of the internal adjustments like volume or EQ don't do anything. I.e. I can turn down the volume of one of the 3 samples all the way and it still plays. I must be doing something wrong? Any hints?
I havent noticed this myself, was it a preset or one of your own presets? If it is a preset let us know which one and i will see if i get the same behaviour (and can figure out why)

reddust

28 May 2019

Jmax wrote:
27 May 2019
I've got a couple of the Output Libraries but also decided to subscribe to Arcade. I have not been disappointed.

Within Arcade you'll find a lot of the Output library styles... lots of Rev type stuff, Basslines, Chopped piano's. All sorts of stuff. I honestly can't go back to opening Kontakt and Output libraries. Arcade is the way to go, I believe a string library won't be too far off.
I've been curious about Arcade as well, but didn't want to start another subscription service so I ended up getting the full output pack on a sale and never tried it. Does it work as a regular VSTi inside Reason? It's always nice not having to use Kontakt

grueser3

22 Jun 2019

I just love Arcade, haven’t tried the other plugins from output but I have my eyes on them. Arcade is simply genius for me, seems like I can’t open a Reason file without including Arcade.

Popey
Competition Winner

23 Jun 2019

I've been curious about Arcade as well, but didn't want to start another subscription service so I ended up getting the full output pack on a sale and never tried it. Does it work as a regular VSTi inside Reason? It's always nice not having to use Kontakt
[/quote]

Hi output works as a regular vst and does not require kontakt. One thing to note is that automation currently does not work in arcade with reason but output is aware and are talking to propellerheads about this. Be great if they get this fixed but even without this i feel arcade offers a lot and i find it great for starting track ideas as there so much interesting content available.

Kalm

23 Jun 2019

I've used Arcade since it came out. Love this thing but if you like clean natural recorded samples. . . this isn't the thing. But Arcade's sound bank is unique and has some many sounds to randomly add in your track to where you don't need another subscription service. My only issue with it is the CPU processing. A lot of times I have to bounce in place the clips I want after I have it sounding as I like in the mix. Then it basically becomes a sound bank/ Software synth
Courtesy of The Brew | Watch My Tutorials | Mac Mini Intel i7 Quad-Core | 16 GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB | Reason 11 Suite | Studio One 5 Professional | Presonus Quantum | Komplete Kontrol 49 MK2 | Event Opals | Follow me on Instagram

• Information