UAD Voice of God

Discuss VST stuff here!
ast3rix

28 Jan 2019

I just discovered this plugin and am in love. I have been struggling with separating my low subs from my kicks and this thing allows you to adjust volume and set a frequency range. You can even move the imaging as it includes a stereo center selection. I have been working on mixing lately trying to inprove and this was like the best find ever.

Loque

28 Jan 2019

Sometimes i think what companies think about their customers...Companies namely UAD and PluginAlliance-Stuff. The prices are ridiculous and the stuff they sell, well...check for your own:

Reason12, Win10

diminished
Competition Winner

28 Jan 2019

Loque wrote:
28 Jan 2019
Sometimes i think what companies think about their customers...Companies namely UAD and PluginAlliance-Stuff. The prices are ridiculous and the stuff they sell, well...check for your own:
Dude in the video had the plugin on bypass.. check the comments
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

selig
RE Developer

28 Jan 2019

diminished wrote:
Loque wrote:
28 Jan 2019
Video aside, AFAIK the VOG is a resonant HP filter - is that fact disputed in the video?

Just saying, most of us already have a resonant HP filter lying around (Pulverizer is great for this task, BTW) and IMO it’s always a good thing to understand what your tools actually do so you can decide if what you already have in your toolkit is as good (or better) than what’s on offer.

Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

Loque

28 Jan 2019

diminished wrote:
28 Jan 2019
Loque wrote:
28 Jan 2019
Yea, one stated that :-D

Well, if those plugins still make sense for someone, he/she can pay the prices. I will not.
Reason12, Win10

guitfnky

28 Jan 2019

diminished wrote:
28 Jan 2019
Loque wrote:
28 Jan 2019
reminds me of a certain Reason youtuber who got all worked up over having his account suspended a few months back...

also, says “supposably” in there, and now my ears are bleeding. 😔
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

• Information