Plug-in Boutique list prices. What’s that all about?

Discuss VST stuff here!
Loque

29 Dec 2018

MDTerps2015 wrote:
29 Dec 2018
Loque wrote:
29 Dec 2018

Not really. A lot of those cheap plugins were developed years ago and the companies were sold several times. There is no active development, just reselling. AIR stuff is a good example.

A few companies are just a brand and the development is done external and often based on frameworks. Sonivox Solina is an example for that and heavily, heavily overpriced.

There is stuff from Pluginboutique and it is branded like that.
If im not mistaken, Vacuum Pro came not long ago. SO there is development just not as much or as fast. Vacuum is made by Air Music. They are also available in 64 bit which tells me someone is paying attention. I would recommend to anyone if they could afford to get it, get Transfuser by AIR MUSIC. Its incredible and maybe there is something out there like it comparable but I haven't found it. I had it and bought two new computers. Had a MAC with it on it and gave it to my daughter. Then bought a cyber power gamer that wasn't big enough to run it. Not knowing how ilok works I deleted the hard drives on those computers without deauthorizing. Now I got a Ryzen 2700x, 32 gb 2 tb hard and 2 tb ssd and I AIR or inmusicbrand wont send me a new lisc. I do recommend Transfuser though.
Good to know that AIR is not giving you a new license if it gets lost. That's why iLok and VSTs suck and you should be careful with invests.
Reason12, Win10

MDTerps2015

31 Dec 2018

Loque wrote:
29 Dec 2018
MDTerps2015 wrote:
29 Dec 2018
If im not mistaken, Vacuum Pro came not long ago. SO there is development just not as much or as fast. Vacuum is made by Air Music. They are also available in 64 bit which tells me someone is paying attention. I would recommend to anyone if they could afford to get it, get Transfuser by AIR MUSIC. Its incredible and maybe there is something out there like it comparable but I haven't found it. I had it and bought two new computers. Had a MAC with it on it and gave it to my daughter. Then bought a cyber power gamer that wasn't big enough to run it. Not knowing how ilok works I deleted the hard drives on those computers without deauthorizing. Now I got a Ryzen 2700x, 32 gb 2 tb hard and 2 tb ssd and I AIR or inmusicbrand wont send me a new lisc. I do recommend Transfuser though.
Good to know that AIR is not giving you a new license if it gets lost. That's why iLok and VSTs suck and you should be careful with invests.
Yeah I bought the biggest package they had for like 149 or something like that. Had all the synths, the package with those tiny effects in it and all of the sound packs to go with Hybrid and Vacuum Pro. Now I only have a shell of what I once had because I have been buying back some of it one synth at a time when they are on sale. Got Hybrid for a dollar again, Vacuum Pro for a dollar, and those same effects (which I don't use) for five bucks, and the piano for a dollar. The only thing I really want back is Transfuser. That thing is a beast but they want 149 for it. I got it in the package I bought.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

• Information