Free AAS Session Bundle

Discuss VST stuff here!
Loque

25 Dec 2018

Buy some cheap 1$ crap or something usefull like stuff from DS Audio, Soundtoys, AAS, Air, izotope Trash+Iris2 or Sugar Bytes (or wait for some cheap 2$ devices from Glitchmachines within the next few days) and get the Applied Accustics System Session Bundle for free:
https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles/1418
Reason12, Win10

jam-s

25 Dec 2018

Combining it with this bundle for $3 is quite a good deal:
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... r-3-Bundle

Mr. Watts

25 Dec 2018

Thanks for the heads up! And to think I almost grabbed LLSession for $20 a couple days ago but got the Air complete upgrade for Velvet instead.. Now I get both ! Pluginboutique is awesome!!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

26 Dec 2018

Just looked at Plugin Boutique for the first time. Man, it’s a jungle. Figured I’d maybe pick up that free bundle. There’s nothing I really need to be honest and isn’t the descriptions some say VST and VST3 qualified for •••. I don’t really know what that means. Doesn’t Reason only work with VST2? Also iLock??? Don’t have a clue. Anybody give me any tips on something cheap and cheerful which will work in Reason without hassle. Preferably something cool under €5 :):):):). Ha ha.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

26 Dec 2018

MrFigg wrote:
26 Dec 2018
Just looked at Plugin Boutique for the first time. Man, it’s a jungle. Figured I’d maybe pick up that free bundle. There’s nothing I really need to be honest and isn’t the descriptions some say VST and VST3 qualified for •••. I don’t really know what that means. Doesn’t Reason only work with VST2? Also iLock??? Don’t have a clue. Anybody give me any tips on something cheap and cheerful which will work in Reason without hassle. Preferably something cool under €5 :):):):). Ha ha.
I have a few hints. I would wait for Glitchmachines sale in the next days.

In general, you should only check out the Deals area from the menu. Here you find all the current deals. And yea, the info is sometimes not enough, but they normally provide info for activating process which can be viewed even if you didn't bought it. There are serials, iLok, managers, already authorized, redeems, and maybe more. In the end, it's a way to get your software authorized and activated. The easiest is serial or already authorized. Be careful if a iLok dongle is required. In most cases ot is 64bit VST2.

For a general recommendation you should provide some info what you are looking for.
Reason12, Win10

Soeno

28 Dec 2018

instead of these bundles i`d buy directly Ultra Analog VA-2

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Dec 2018

Soeno wrote:
28 Dec 2018
Thanks but truth be known I don’t need any more synths. And I’m only out for bargains just now. Especially bargains under €5 but more than €2 :):)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

future-bit

28 Dec 2018

Last edited by future-bit on 07 Dec 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Soeno

28 Dec 2018

Thanks but truth be known I don’t need any more synths. And I’m only out for bargains just now. Especially bargains under €5 but more than €2 :):)

then i`d prefer the €1 bargain, and wouldn't recomment these W.A- things

Loque

28 Dec 2018

future-bit wrote:
28 Dec 2018
Soeno wrote:
28 Dec 2018
I think so too. But I already have ultra analog va-1. I don't like the look of ultra analog va-2, then there are a lot of bookmarks. Ultra analog has only one window, and therefore it is very easy for me to work. Ultra analog va-1 sound is good.
Maybe i missed something, but except the name i did not get any analog stuff. It just sounds like the typical synth to me. So how does it compare to other synths like Legend or ONE?
Reason12, Win10

VariableX

09 Jan 2019

I was trialing the a-list guitarist REs in the sales but never bought them ( money is tight )
I really dont like vsts but picking up AAS session bundle for free which has similar guitar potential seemed a no brainer... so for two bucks i now have this bundle and a glitch thing, cant go wrong really can you?!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

09 Jan 2019

fretshot7 wrote:
09 Jan 2019
I was trialing the a-list guitarist REs in the sales but never bought them ( money is tight )
I really dont like vsts but picking up AAS session bundle for free which has similar guitar potential seemed a no brainer... so for two bucks i now have this bundle and a glitch thing, cant go wrong really can you?!
I would say that you could go wrong if you don't go in and buy the other two glitch things :). Hurry!!!
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

VariableX

09 Jan 2019

MrFigg wrote:
09 Jan 2019
fretshot7 wrote:
09 Jan 2019
I would say that you could go wrong if you don't go in and buy the other two glitch things :). Hurry!!!
2 more vst on my computer!!! ok $4 ... better be worth it! 😉

Loque

09 Jan 2019

fretshot7 wrote:
09 Jan 2019
MrFigg wrote:
09 Jan 2019

2 more vst on my computer!!! ok $4 ... better be worth it! 😉
The cool thing is, no iLok or other crap. Just download and install.
Reason12, Win10

• Information