Cableguys ShaperBox price dropped!

Discuss VST stuff here!
GRB

14 Dec 2018

Hi! I was trialing Shaperbox by Cableguys and getting amazing results with it, even taking screenshots that helped me redraw the shapes because trial doesnt save them. It all started looking for a GrossBeat replacement and found an incredible creative set of tools.

Now the Shaperbox Bundle its $79 (50% OFF) :shock: at their site so I've bought it. If you tried some of this products this is the opportunity to get them, probably you'll find using it in most future tracks.

In some cases you can achieve similar results manipulating filter automation, panning, channel separation, volume changes (Synchronous), its not the same for what TimeShaper does... can't imagine doing that manually. Besides this works on "live" audio too, I mean you can apply those effects to a VSTi in realtime, no need to bounce audio.

This tools are too easy to use, its about drawing shapes and design what you want to hear, IMHO it worth giving a try

BTW I'm not affiliated with them in any way, I've just want to share those kind of gems that are not so easy to find (never heard of Cableguys before) Its the same with REs like Pump, you won't start a new track without using it ;)
R12 12.2d36 / Reason+ / R11 Suite - Win10 64bit HP i7 - 32Gb RAM - SSD / Scarlett 2i4 / Novation Launchkey 61 MK3 / Nektar Impact LX61+ / JBL 305 MKII

antic604

14 Dec 2018

GRB wrote:
14 Dec 2018
Now the Shaperbox Bundle its $79 (50% OFF) :shock:
You know, I always get excited when I see their bundles on sale, I click the link and then remember why I've not bought it yet: out of the 5 plugins one if for stereo panorama, one for volume and one for stereo width; the filter module isn't really that exciting and it's only Time Shaper that I'm interested in...

So basically Reason's own & free Synchronous covers the duties of 3 modules...

I really think kiloHearts' Tollbox or better yet The Works is a much better, more feature-rich and flexible alternative.

challism

14 Dec 2018

GRB wrote:
14 Dec 2018
Hi! I was trialing Shaperbox by Cableguys and getting amazing results with it, even taking screenshots that helped me redraw the shapes because trial doesnt save them.
Have you tried putting it inside a combi and saving a combi patch? I'm not sure if this will work or not, but worth a try.
GRB wrote:
14 Dec 2018
I've just want to share those kind of gems that are not so easy to find (never heard of Cableguys before)
Check out another one of their products Pancake, which is a free VST. It's great for auto panning.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information