eusti

13 Dec 2018

bitley wrote:
13 Dec 2018
Nice job!!! :)

D.

miscend

13 Dec 2018

Not too impressed. I’d rather stick to the rather lovely Europa.

LarsK

14 Dec 2018

selig wrote:
12 Dec 2018
Also, "Pigments", really? "PolyChrome" would have been a much better name for a synth IMO. I just keep seeing "PIG" when I see that name… ;)
I do too! Glad I'm not alone on this, though. :D

aeox
Competition Winner

14 Dec 2018

miscend wrote:
13 Dec 2018
Not too impressed. I’d rather stick to the rather lovely Europa.
Those were my impressions as well. We are over-saturated with high quality super synths already and this offers nothing special for me

Lov2sing

15 Dec 2018

I own Collection 6 and I was thinking this is not too bad but there are many keyboards they could have made. The problem no one and I mean no one have created a new approach to waveforms creation. This new software of theirs is decent but not innovative as Thor or Europa. Thor is a few options from being a Yamaha EX5 they only need to add VL (Virtual Lead Physical Modeling), AN (Analog Modeling), and an incredible sampler and no body could touch it as software the thing both softwares need is additive modules. I say all of that to say they have a good work flow but not anything of new technology. Not that it is not good but it not Omnisphere.
We make music for a reason

Soeno

16 Dec 2018

it is possible to use your own samples as a wavetable - nice feature

cognitive

04 Jan 2019

Since I'm pretty much a Reason-only DAW guy who's already massively overloaded with synth options, I'm good with Europa and Blamsoft's eXpanse as my main wavetable synths.

Speaking of eXpanse, I wonder why Pigments seems to have so many similar design elements? Imitation as flattery? :D

Loque

04 Jan 2019

Man...i seriously wanted to try this thing, but i cgot kicked out after 30 minutes all over again. Now i appreciate 30 days trials without liitations even more. So in the end i did not realy could try pigMENtS and just got a few 30 minutes patches and i am not impressed and interested.
Reason12, Win10

• Information