Plugin Alliance Xmas Sale

Discuss VST stuff here!
minilog

01 Dec 2018

Starts today...check your email for promo if you are a subscribed user.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

I bought my first PA plugin back in April and I've been thoroughly enjoying my journey down the PA rabbit hole. I will probably be up to a monthly $50 voucher after this month! I forgot I bought a few big plugins off people at KVR otherwise I'd already be at that tier.

My wishlist: Transient Designer Plus, Brainworx Dynamic EQ, SPL Vitalizer and Vertigo VSM-3 not in any particular order.

Happy Holidays!

Creativemind

01 Dec 2018

Got some great looking plug-ins. I suppose the proofs in the pudding though isn't it.

Heard a lot of good things about the Brainworx bx_console N (emulation of the 72 channel Neve 72 VXS) at $299 though, wow. Hasn't been reduced don't think. Can anyone tell me what was special about this console and if the VST sounds as good as it looks?
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

minilog

11 Dec 2018

Well...I got what I wanted. Two of my wishlist items are on sale 12/11 and 12/12. I got the SPL Vitalizer for $69 and Brainworx Dynamic EQ for $49 with some unique promo codes sent to my email. I took the SPL Transient Designer for a test drive the other day and realized I didn't need it because I'm getting good results with elysia Nvelope. The Vertigo VSM-3 isn't really must have for me right now and I've been getting good results with the Black Box HG-2 I have. Yay! Happy Holidays!

minilog

13 Dec 2018

I spoke too soon. VSM-3 on sale 12/13 and 12/14. I got it for $69 with promo code. Now I'm ready for the bat cave.

Creativemind

13 Dec 2018

minilog wrote:
13 Dec 2018
I spoke too soon. VSM-3 on sale 12/13 and 12/14. I got it for $69 with promo code. Now I'm ready for the bat cave.
I spy with my little eye...Richard Beckinsale in what looks like a wig. Legend!

minilog

14 Dec 2018

Creativemind wrote:
13 Dec 2018
I don't know who that is but thanks for the compliment. That is a woman's wig that was roughed up on a closet floor and I was smoking a cheap cigar.

Creativemind

14 Dec 2018

minilog wrote:
14 Dec 2018
Creativemind wrote:
13 Dec 2018
I don't know who that is but thanks for the compliment. That is a woman's wig that was roughed up on a closet floor and I was smoking a cheap cigar.
So that pic is you? if so, you're Richards doppelganger.

minilog

17 Dec 2018

Creativemind wrote:
01 Dec 2018
Got some great looking plug-ins. I suppose the proofs in the pudding though isn't it.

Heard a lot of good things about the Brainworx bx_console N (emulation of the 72 channel Neve 72 VXS) at $299 though, wow. Hasn't been reduced don't think. Can anyone tell me what was special about this console and if the VST sounds as good as it looks?
I'm not up on the console emulation game but I think it was E and G that recently got updated (developed with and approved by SSL apparently). Well the E is on sale for $99 with promo code for 12/17 and 12/18.

Creativemind

17 Dec 2018

:redface: i
minilog wrote:
17 Dec 2018
Creativemind wrote:
01 Dec 2018

I'm not up on the console emulation game but I think it was E and G that recently got updated (developed with and approved by SSL apparently). Well the E is on sale for $99 with promo code for 12/17 and 12/18.
Well that's a good deal then at a third the original price.

minilog

25 Dec 2018

Creativemind wrote:
01 Dec 2018

PA just kicked off a Mega Sale through Jan 6th and Console N is on sale $99.

Creativemind

25 Dec 2018

minilog wrote:
25 Dec 2018
Creativemind wrote:
01 Dec 2018

PA just kicked off a Mega Sale through Jan 6th and Console N is on sale $99.
:thumbs_up:

• Information