UVI Walker!

Discuss VST stuff here!
groggy1

06 Nov 2018

I thought I'd seen it all...

https://www.uvi.net/walker

Here's a VST to add "walking" noise into your EDM hits!

Just kidding - I know UVI does a lot of great stuff for films/foley. But this is the first time I saw a VST where I truly knew, "I don't need this".

pothole

06 Nov 2018

i want! :D

Hydrosonic

06 Nov 2018

I'm gonna hold out on this one......... I'm waiting for the UVI Water Bong release, modeled different sized bongs, featuring wood and glass bong setups, with variable chamber sizes, and smoke diffusers. Velocity to lung hit! Ice chilled or just straight through. Chamber shot hole size and sync to tempo chamber shot clearing. Flint Lighter or Peizo multi sampled clicks....

Also, Waterfalls... Modelled Waterfall height, flow level, depth of the pool at the bottom....

Lightening Strikes.... Modelled Sheet lightening, or Strike. Valley Size, for ambient mass reverb and echo, and distance from strike.

Well I guess this is obviously for just sound effects, but the full price of $149 is like OH DEAR! Great for films and stuff like that I guess, but I have a feeling this one is going to not get many sales.

I do like UVI, I own Falcon, and Drum Designer + Relayer. But this is an odd choice of price and idea

Despondo
Competition Winner

06 Nov 2018

Here's their competition.

https://tovusound.com/product-range/

Much more expensive than UVI's offering, so they must know who they are marketing to.

miscend

07 Nov 2018

This must be for movie and game sound design guys.

JonskMusic

27 May 2019

Anyone on this thread mess with UVI's drum designer? I have it, but it's kind of a pain to work with. The host automation seems confusing, and once I generate midi from their sequencer sometimes adjusting the velocity in the props timeline doesn't do anything. Any tips?

• Information