Free iZotope Neutron Elements

Discuss VST stuff here!
Loque

01 Nov 2018

I just wanted to buy another uber cheap Glitchmachines plugin and got offered a free gift right before the checkout, which i checked "yes" - and this was a free iZotope Neutron Elements license. So if you are interested, go and buy something at Pluginboutique and look out for this "gift" right BEFORE purchase.
Reason12, Win10

ruso2018

02 Nov 2018

Thanks for the heads up!

Swangoddess

02 Nov 2018

Thanks for this!

Boombastix
Competition Winner

05 Nov 2018

They run this offer until Nov 30th. Yes, that includes Black Friday [emoji12]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

15 Nov 2018

PiB added a nice $1 saturator, so you can grab Neutron that way. :thumbs_up:
Se: Halcyon, Saturation by SoundSpot
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 41-Halcyon

Loque

15 Nov 2018

Boombastix wrote:
15 Nov 2018
PiB added a nice $1 saturator, so you can grab Neutron that way. :thumbs_up:
Se: Halcyon, Saturation by SoundSpot
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 41-Halcyon
How do you like the Soundspot stuff? They look quite good, but the companies name is somehow bad. I got Nebula for free and i was bored. Any comments to their stuff, especially to the actual $1 sale?
Reason12, Win10

Boombastix
Competition Winner

16 Nov 2018

soundspot halcyon, the rest, meh.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Electric-Metal

18 Nov 2018

Anyone else having trouble with the track assistant?
When I start the assistant, it listens in like forever.
Had it on trial a year ago and Izotope support couldn`t help out. Got it for free now and figured the problem still persits.
Any advice is appreciated.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Loque

18 Nov 2018

Electric-Metal wrote:
18 Nov 2018
Had it on trial a year ago and Izotope support couldn`t help out. Got it for free now and figured the problem still persits.
You play your song?
Reason12, Win10

Electric-Metal

18 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
18 Nov 2018
Electric-Metal wrote:
18 Nov 2018
You play your song?
Yep :puf_smile:

dvdrtldg

18 Nov 2018

Electric-Metal wrote:
18 Nov 2018
Yeah I have this issue too (Mac OS)

I'm not that impressed overall, as far as smart EQing is concerned it's not nearly as good as Sonible frei:raum which is a true miracle worker. Still, nice to pick it up for free so I'm not complaining

Electric-Metal

19 Nov 2018

dvdrtldg wrote:
18 Nov 2018
Still, nice to pick it up for free so I'm not complaining
Yeah, not complaining either, but still, would be nice to see what this feature could do for me. :)

guitfnky

19 Nov 2018

I got the free Elements deal a couple of days ago, and loved it, so I just logged into the izotope site to see what the upgrade costs to go to Standard. I just picked up the Standard version (standalone—not requiring Elements) for $99. 😳
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

dvdrtldg

19 Nov 2018

Electric-Metal wrote:
19 Nov 2018
dvdrtldg wrote:
18 Nov 2018
Still, nice to pick it up for free so I'm not complaining
Yeah, not complaining either, but still, would be nice to see what this feature could do for me. :)
Yep it's weird the way track assistant works on some occasions but spazzes out on others. Even when it works, I find myself making quite a few changes (especially bypassing the exciter, or drastically tweaking its settings). But as a simple EQ/compressor/shaper it's very elegant, I love the interface

Loque

19 Nov 2018

dvdrtldg wrote:
19 Nov 2018
Electric-Metal wrote:
19 Nov 2018

Yep it's weird the way track assistant works on some occasions but spazzes out on others. Even when it works, I find myself making quite a few changes (especially bypassing the exciter, or drastically tweaking its settings). But as a simple EQ/compressor/shaper it's very elegant, I love the interface
You love the interface? I think it's clunky and its not resizeable or what do i miss?
Reason12, Win10

guitfnky

20 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
19 Nov 2018
dvdrtldg wrote:
19 Nov 2018

You love the interface? I think it's clunky and its not resizeable or what do i miss?
clunky how? seems pretty intuitive to me. even with all the different components and analysis tools, everything’s easy to find and laid out in a way that makes sense.

my only (extremely minor) gripe is that it looks too modern for my tastes. it would be cool if you could change skins or something.

Loque

20 Nov 2018

guitfnky wrote:
20 Nov 2018
Loque wrote:
19 Nov 2018

clunky how? seems pretty intuitive to me. even with all the different components and analysis tools, everything’s easy to find and laid out in a way that makes sense.

my only (extremely minor) gripe is that it looks too modern for my tastes. it would be cool if you could change skins or something.
I dislike those "click somwhere to without any visual hint to change something in the gui" thingy...Matter of taste i guess...

Is the GUI resizable?
Reason12, Win10

guitfnky

20 Nov 2018

not sure. I tend not to pay attention to that sort of thing unless it’s scaled so small or large that it’s distracting.

Loque

20 Nov 2018

guitfnky wrote:
20 Nov 2018
not sure. I tend not to pay attention to that sort of thing unless it’s scaled so small or large that it’s distracting.
I just made some internet search and it looks like it is not scalable. Thats pretty much a joke for an EQ with FFT display imo. So i am not too stupid to find the resize-buttons or whatever.

Maybe if they ever implement this and i do not have a better EQ and stuff till than i gonna consider to buy the Ozone and Neutron stuff in future. But today, i am pretty saturated with EQs, enhancers, dynamic stuff and lots of those things are resizable.
Reason12, Win10

dvdrtldg

21 Nov 2018

I never pay much attention to size/scalability, unless it's stupidly small (like a lot of Waves plugins). Neutron is OK for size, and I like the way it's laid out - intuitive, simple, attractive

PhillipOrdonez

21 Nov 2018

Loque wrote:
20 Nov 2018
guitfnky wrote:
20 Nov 2018
I just made some internet search and it looks like it is not scalable. Thats pretty much a joke for an EQ with FFT display imo. So i am not too stupid to find the resize-buttons or whatever.

Maybe if they ever implement this and i do not have a better EQ and stuff till than i gonna consider to buy the Ozone and Neutron stuff in future. But today, i am pretty saturated with EQs, enhancers, dynamic stuff and lots of those things are resizable.
I might be wrong, but I think one is able to modify the EQ display settings so the scaling isn't an issue. Or was that on Rx only? Or maybe only on the advanced version?

guitfnky

21 Nov 2018

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Loque wrote:
20 Nov 2018

I might be wrong, but I think one is able to modify the EQ display settings so the scaling isn't an issue. Or was that on Rx only? Or maybe only on the advanced version?
now that you mention it, I think I saw them do that in one of the videos I watched on youtube the other day. could have just been in the standard version, but if I had to guess, that’s something they’d probably include in all versions.

• Information