Arturia V collection 6 50% off

Discuss VST stuff here!
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

29 Oct 2018

I think this is a fantastic offer at 50% off.

Really love the ARP2600, Mini V, Modular V, TBH there is a couple that don't interest me but the rest are right up my street.

I have Omnisphere and Komplete Ulitmate 11 and I think this collection is a lot better...

I did pay a bit more for it but I don't really have bad feelings as I have had a lot of fun with it so I thought I would share this offer with others..

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... offer-2018

PoohBear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips & Tutorial's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
PoohBears Reason Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

Boombastix
Competition Winner

29 Oct 2018

Thought I'd add. If you got the LE version of analog lab, you can upgrade to the full version for $29 and get the 6000 presets of all the synths. You can tweak the sounds a little and make layers of two presets. The v Collection deal is amazing, but if you do not want anything more than presets then analog labs is great as well.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

eusti

30 Oct 2018

Haven't tried any of these... And I don't really need any more synths, but of course a chance at
having emulations of a Prophet VS, Jupiter 8, SEM, Synclavier and Fairlight sounds intriguing...

What is good or even great about these? Or will I just have a million more presets to go through instead of just making music?

D.

Loque

30 Oct 2018

eusti wrote:
30 Oct 2018
Haven't tried any of these... And I don't really need any more synths, but of course a chance at
having emulations of a Prophet VS, Jupiter 8, SEM, Synclavier and Fairlight sounds intriguing...

What is good or even great about these? Or will I just have a million more presets to go through instead of just making music?

D.
You will have a million more presets, yea.

They are emulations of old synths, so it might be a bit cumbersome to program them compared to modern synths. The sound of a few of those synths is pretty unique, clear, dirty, fat - very good! I really like Jupiter, Synclavier, SEM and Farfisa. Mini is awesome too, so in short, all those synths are really good. I did not yet checked every one in detail, but for example Prophet is not realy for me or i just dont understand it. I have only V5 and not V6, so i cannot say anything for the new ones.

This pack is a good pack. I never had payed 500 for it and ofc i never had payed each individual prices. I got it awesome cheap with a mega deal, so i dont regret it and i use the synths. How many synths do you get for 250? 20?, which makes 10 per synth? Nothing to add about this...
Reason12, Win10

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

30 Oct 2018

eusti wrote:
30 Oct 2018

D.
The easy way to answer this is you can demo them.

A lot of people who have the original equipment slag these off, like you for the small amount of money to having emulations which is what interested me and within playing with the ARP2600 not for even 30 minutes made me want to buy it, the instruments are very in-depth, the biggest surprise for me was using the DX-7, I have the PX-7 why would want the DX-7, but the interface just makes you want to use it.
There is something about the ARP2600 and Modular V that when playing and tweaking the knobs they come alive in a very different way.
also I'm not a big sample person but the CMI has caught my attention.

As I said you can demo to see if it fits in with your music passion and at this price it's quite a steal.

Note with the Synclavier they have just introduced resynthesis.

eusti

30 Oct 2018

Thanks, both Loque and Carly!

Really good points... Will need to think a bit about this one... Was trying to save up for the Roland boutique D-05... Which might help my music more... But the deal is pretty neat... Do you guys think it will it drop further on Black Friday?

D.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

30 Oct 2018

eusti wrote:
30 Oct 2018

Really good points... Will need to think a bit about this one... Was trying to save up for the Roland boutique D-05... Which might help my music more... But the deal is pretty neat... Do you guys think it will it drop further on Black Friday?

D.
This is the first time I have seen the bundle on offer (but when I got it I did not pay the RRP I got is a store at their usual selling price which was a lot less than the online Arturia price), they do offer the individual instruments from time to time at 50% and the last time they were at 50% off, I was looking at 3 instruments I wanted and maybe a 4th and then I realised with the bundle for a few quid more I got a lot lot more for my money..

Now I'm not just saying this but they have given me new inspiration to write some new tracks..

There is a lot going on with this mad video of mine but I did use the CMI, MINI, Modular and ARP2600 in it (and on another track I have layered up 27 Saw oscillators using the 3 Modular Vs for a nice string sound)
the track starts about 12 minutes in..

jayhosking

30 Oct 2018

This is a fantastic deal. I use that CS-80 all the time. The different simpler synths all have their own flavour and are a joy to tweak. I am in love with this collection.

Loque

30 Oct 2018

eusti wrote:
30 Oct 2018

D.
I never saw Arturia going deeper than this directly. But i payed 250 and got Soundtoys on top. Lucky deal tbh.
Reason12, Win10

Libraquaricorn

30 Oct 2018

I own this collection and I love it. Even if I don't use all the synths all of the time, it's like owning a full access pass to the ultimate interactive synth museum.

bpmorton

30 Oct 2018

Did Arturia get bought out by NI? Why would it be sold on the NI web store?

Despondo
Competition Winner

30 Oct 2018

bpmorton wrote:
30 Oct 2018
Did Arturia get bought out by NI? Why would it be sold on the NI web store?
No, they didn't get bought, they just added NKS support. https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... plete/nks/

NI is celebrating that, because it draws attention to their hardware...

Bumblebee

02 Nov 2018

These are good, but for some reason they seem to lag quite a lot on my laptop :/

• Information