Roland Cloud

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

02 Apr 2020

Boombastix wrote:
02 Apr 2020
joeyluck wrote:
02 Apr 2020

I don't have Hive, but maybe I can try the presets with the demo? Putting together a library of JP8000 sounds for Hive might interest a lot of people.
U-he Diva has the JP8000 oscillator module with Supersaw. I believe it is very very accurate. Though I do not find many patches recreating the JP patches. Most seem to do retro sounds Obx, Juno etc for Diva.
I don't have Diva either. But I can check the demo!

I only own Zebra2 and ZebraHZ (aside from the other numerous free Zebra iterations and other free u-he synths).

joeyluck

02 Apr 2020

So I've given the TB-303 plugin a try. ABL3 definitely reigns supreme for software emulations.

I do like the SH-101, which I don't currently own any other emulations of that.

The Jupiter-8 is very heavy on the CPU. But some good sounds.

There's a few others I still need to check out, but it's definitely not enough for me to pay $20/month and not own it, especially when there's other emulations out there just as good and better.

If the JP8000 were added that would be fun. I'd love to see newer stuff. And all the fun Grooveboxes from over the years. I own an MC-303 (which I had signed by the Beastie Boys lol). I think those would be fun.

I'm going to check out the Concerto player and Tera instruments and the FLAVR stuff next.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

02 Apr 2020

joeyluck wrote:
02 Apr 2020
So I've given the TB-303 plugin a try. ABL3 definitely reigns supreme for software emulations.

I do like the SH-101, which I don't currently own any other emulations of that.

The Jupiter-8 is very heavy on the CPU. But some good sounds.

There's a few others I still need to check out, but it's definitely not enough for me to pay $20/month and not own it, especially when there's other emulations out there just as good and better.

If the JP8000 were added that would be fun. I'd love to see newer stuff. And all the fun Grooveboxes from over the years. I own an MC-303 (which I had signed by the Beastie Boys lol). I think those would be fun.

I'm going to check out the Concerto player and Tera instruments and the FLAVR stuff next.
PG-8X can do sounds very close to SH-101, also ReDominator, Diva kinda sort of. You should check out JV1080 or the XV5080, unless you bought Triton, then you probably have that covered.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

• Information