Synthmaster 2.9 Player Not Loading in Reason 10.2 (Mac - Mojave / Admin User)

Discuss VST stuff here!
Wobbleburger

09 Oct 2018

Just bought Synthmaster during the sale. I installed with Reason closed with all the defaults checked on Mac OS (Mojave, latest update). It's just not showing up in my plugins. Everything else is showing up fine. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling along with adding the specific SynthMaster folder in addition to the VST main folder in Reason settings. Off the top of my head, I remember the installation dir being Library/Audio/Plug Ins/VST/Synthmaster (I'm at work). I tried uninstalling Glitch 2 and reinstalling it to see if it was a Mojave issue... that one went away and then showed up just fine. Only Synthmaster. I have a total of 7 VST's with 6 of them working fine. Going to try a permission repair after uninstalling it but I fear that won't work.
In the 90s, my midi music was on the Baulder's Gate site. That was my life peak.
Reasonite since 2000. My music (and my old midi) can be found here:
https://futurewizard.org

Despondo
Competition Winner

10 Oct 2018

I have all three KV331 devices (Synthmaster1, Synthmaster2 and Synthmaster Player) running fine in Reason 10.2 on my MBP in Mojave. All plugins in their default install location (Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST).

• Information