Output Arcade is my favorite plugin right now.

Discuss VST stuff here!
EnochLight

Post 07 Oct 2018

That is all. Just had to share. :P
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 |  Studio One 3.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel i7 3770k Quad-Core @ 4.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Mushkin Reactor 1TB SSD | RME babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro

joeyluck

Post 07 Oct 2018

I hadn't seen this yet, when you referred to it as a plugin, I had to have a look.

Cool to see they are making stuff that doesn't require Kontakt...
And hopefully their installation process is simpler with their own plugin?

Would be great if they could move all of their stuff to self-contained plugins!

EnochLight

Post 07 Oct 2018

joeyluck wrote:
07 Oct 2018
I hadn't seen this yet, when you referred to it as a plugin, I had to have a look.

Cool to see they are making stuff that doesn't require Kontakt...
And hopefully their installation process is simpler with their own plugin?

Would be great if they could move all of their stuff to self-contained plugins!
Yeah, it was just as simple as running an executable and logging in to your Output account - done. Just some of the content is magical - I've spent hours just messing with stuff. It's essentially a sampler, but holy crap... I can't put it into words - most of the content is just top notch awesome. Love it!
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 |  Studio One 3.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel i7 3770k Quad-Core @ 4.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Mushkin Reactor 1TB SSD | RME babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro

tibah

Post 07 Oct 2018

Seems to be a trend to move away from Kontakt for some companies. Spitfire Audio also delivers some stuff now in their own plug-in. I love Output for their sound, but it was a huge mess to deal with it in the past.

Arcade seems interesting. Not sure I want subscription, but 100 days seems to be enough to squeeze a lot of content out of this. :D

Ahornberg

Post 07 Oct 2018

Isteresting plugin ... I could't find out if I could still use it with my own loops after cancelling subsription.

EnochLight

Post 07 Oct 2018

Ahornberg wrote:
07 Oct 2018
Isteresting plugin ... I could't find out if I could still use it with my own loops after cancelling subsription.
Without a sub, it's not completely 100% functional. Any songs you make or projects saved, will play back just fine - but you're locked out of editing without an active sub. But with the sub, otherwise, you can use your own loops/samples just fine.

I realize the subscription model isn't for everyone. This is like buying a mid/top-tier VST plugin once a year ($120 USD/year for the sub), so if you're not willing to do that.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But the first 100 days are free, and that was enough to hook me. YMMV...

Ahornberg

Post 07 Oct 2018

EnochLight wrote:
07 Oct 2018
Ahornberg wrote:
07 Oct 2018
Without a sub, it's not completely 100% functional. Any songs you make or projects saved, will play back just fine - but you're locked out of editing without an active sub. But with the sub, otherwise, you can use your own loops/samples just fine.

I realize the subscription model isn't for everyone. This is like buying a mid/top-tier VST plugin once a year ($120 USD/year for the sub), so if you're not willing to do that.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But the first 100 days are free, and that was enough to hook me. YMMV...
I give it a try.

• Information