Loopcloud vs. Noiiz - any takers?

Discuss VST stuff here!
jam-s

22 Sep 2018

With Loopcloud.com and Noiiz.com offering both cloud based sample browser plugins that seem to be quite comparable, I'm wondering how you perceive them in various aspects:

a) The VST/App (ease of use, design, workflow, etc.)
b) The samples collection (quality, usability, etc.)
c) The bang/$

So far I've tried the Loopcloud VST and think there's some quality content in the free teaser section, but it is a little annoying that it seems you cannot download complete packs with just a single click as you can with individual samples. (found it).

EnochLight

30 Sep 2018

jam-s wrote:
22 Sep 2018
With Loopcloud.com and Noiiz.com offering both cloud based sample browser plugins that seem to be quite comparable, I'm wondering how you perceive them in various aspects:

a) The VST/App (ease of use, design, workflow, etc.)
b) The samples collection (quality, usability, etc.)
c) The bang/$

So far I've tried the Loopcloud VST and think there's some quality content in the free teaser section, but it is a little annoying that it seems you cannot download complete packs with just a single click as you can with individual samples. (found it).
Loopcloud is probably the best free-standing sample browser/library manager out there, IMHO. Especially now that we can add our own local content, edit/bulk edit tags, plus have access to Loopmaster's cloud library - between that and the features (sync with your DAW, drag and drop, processed/dry loops, MIDI control), Loopcloud just crushes it, IMHO.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

tt_lab

01 Oct 2018

I'm using Splice, but since noiiz is 99$(I got it for 79 because of some video on youtube I cannot find, but it's out there) and you can download and keep the all the packs at once, I bought it too.
I use Loopcloud as a sample manager too...top notch, and free. I got my eyes on sononyms though

Loque

01 Oct 2018

Noiiz is 99$ per year?
Reason12, Win10

tt_lab

01 Oct 2018

Yes. Unlimited downloads
it sais it's 199 but always on sale for 99

• Information