MCDSP ChannelStrip Deal 70% off

Discuss VST stuff here!
Loque

07 Sep 2018

Man...i whish they had those devices as RE and that price :? The RE compressors are very good and the EQs are good too. Here you can grab even more, like expanders, distotino and stuff... Note, that there is also a HD bundle available. Price tag is less than 39€.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... rip-Native
Reason12, Win10

bik44

07 Sep 2018

What is the difference between “native“ and “hd” version?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

bik44

07 Sep 2018

bik44 wrote:What is the difference between “native“ and “hd” version?

HD uses Avid HDX hardware acceleration.

dvdrtldg

07 Sep 2018

Do McDSP plugins still require a physical iLok key? If so, no thanks

Loque

08 Sep 2018

dvdrtldg wrote:
07 Sep 2018
Did not read, that a physical iLok is required. Check this out:
http://mcdsp.com/ilok-cloud/
Reason12, Win10

bik44

08 Sep 2018

dvdrtldg wrote:Do McDSP plugins still require a physical iLok key? If so, no thanks
This Chanel Strip don’t require hardware iLock. Bought this yesterday and works on software iLock account.

PinkSlime

09 Sep 2018

This all in one strip and futzbox are in my opinion their best products. Low on CPU, with meticulous work you can achieve a great tight sound (gainstaging matters). All the bases of comp, gate and eq are covered, even a bit of saturation and distortion. All McDSP stuff are great, the problem is the high pricing. This one is a bargain!

Marco Raaphorst

09 Sep 2018

how will updates on this work? will you get these from pluginboutique or from mcDSP?

MarkTarlton

09 Sep 2018

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
09 Sep 2018
how will updates on this work? will you get these from pluginboutique or from mcDSP?
you can buy directly from mcdsp for the same price...I think it goes for another 2 days.

Hauser+Quaid

09 Sep 2018

Wowsers! I'm on a plugin buying moratorium at the moment but I might break it for this. Love McDSP stuff. Thanks for the heads up.

miscend

10 Sep 2018

I think the RE bundle already contains the best EQ and compression units from this.

dvdrtldg

12 Sep 2018

Loque wrote:
08 Sep 2018
dvdrtldg wrote:
07 Sep 2018
Did not read, that a physical iLok is required. Check this out:
http://mcdsp.com/ilok-cloud/
Excellent! I've got the 6030 Compressor but have never really used it much because of the iLok key requirement, didn't realise they'd changed the rules. Upgrading now

Marco Raaphorst

12 Sep 2018

Love the Moo. Having this as VST plugin is tempting but I guess my https://klanghelm.com/contents/products/MJUC/MJUC.php has it all covered. Don't hear much about Klanghelm, it's mind blowing.

MarkTarlton

12 Sep 2018

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
12 Sep 2018
Love the Moo. Having this as VST plugin is tempting but I guess my https://klanghelm.com/contents/products/MJUC/MJUC.php has it all covered. Don't hear much about Klanghelm, it's mind blowing.
it covers all the basis of 10 eqs, 10 compressors, saturator, expansion and filtering with like 30 vsts essentially?

it ends up being like 2 dollars a plug in. you can't even come close to that in terms of RE value in my honest opinion... while this stuff is 75% off and already good deal.

Loque

12 Sep 2018

MarkTarlton wrote:
12 Sep 2018
Marco Raaphorst wrote:
12 Sep 2018
it covers all the basis of 10 eqs, 10 compressors, saturator, expansion and filtering with like 30 vsts essentially?

it ends up being like 2 dollars a plug in. you can't even come close to that in terms of RE value in my honest opinion... while this stuff is 75% off and already good deal.
Yepp...really great deal, especially if you do not have anything from McDSP. They make great stuff imo. Sad, they do not create new RE and never had THAT amazing deals for RE.
Reason12, Win10

Marco Raaphorst

12 Sep 2018

MarkTarlton wrote:
12 Sep 2018
Marco Raaphorst wrote:
12 Sep 2018

Must say I am only interested in the Moo.

Loque

12 Sep 2018

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
12 Sep 2018
MarkTarlton wrote:
12 Sep 2018

EQ or compressor? The weakest imo. Both.
Reason12, Win10

selig
RE Developer

12 Sep 2018

Loque wrote:
Marco Raaphorst wrote:
12 Sep 2018

Compared to Compressor Bank and EQ Bank I’m disappointed with all of the RE devices from McDSP. I’ve relied on the “bank” series (and others from McDSP) for years before switching to Reason (after ditching Waves), and LOVE their products for the most part. But these REs left me wanting, for some reason.

OTOH, I’m loving the RE-2a compressor - it just does what it’s supposed to do. I also have the hardware LA610 (which also has opto comp), which it compares to favorably, and to the hardware versions of LA-2a’s I’ve used over many years past.

The Moo, in contrast, doesn’t seem to be enough of anything - not smooth enough (as an LA-2a), not interesting enough (as a Fairchild or Vari-Mu), not colored enough (no saturation despite what you would think). Basically can’t find an application where it beats other comps in the same category. Hate saying that about any McDSP products!

Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

Marco Raaphorst

13 Sep 2018

Loque wrote:
12 Sep 2018
Marco Raaphorst wrote:
12 Sep 2018

Compressor. I have the RE version.

dvdrtldg

15 Sep 2018

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
12 Sep 2018
That Klanghelm comp is so good. And all their plugins are insane value

• Information