Massive X and 8 other Native Instruments Releases!

Discuss VST stuff here!
Hauser+Quaid

17 Sep 2018

Historically, upgrades to the latest Komplete aren't on sale the immediately following Black Friday / Xmas sales. They wait until the next summer to do a blowout.

I'm not sure if I'll be upgrading. I just upgraded to K11 Ultimate not too long ago, and there's still so much to explore in there. Massive X looks cool, but many of the other instruments I'm not too interested in. We shall see...

AzureEyes

18 Sep 2018

ast3rix wrote:
miscend wrote:
14 Sep 2018
They won’t likely do an update sale until next summer.
I hope they do as Black Friday and Cyber Monday are right around the corner. I think they know that a lot of us wait it out to get the upgrades at a big discount. I really don't understand why they don't reduce the overall cost to upgrade as we already have all of their software lot. This upgrade is no different they threw in some expansion packs and they upgraded Massive... so it doesn't really feel like a real upgrade if you already own ultimate.

I really am eyeing that new S88 MKII, has anyone ever seen NI put hardware on sale during this time of year? Yes, I know it's about to be released... I'm being hopeful here trying to save a buck or two.
They won't do a Black Friday sale on Komplete 12. I doubt they will. It would only be a month old. Besides they had a sale already on Komplete 11

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reminiscence

26 Feb 2019

When is the release date again for Massive X? :?

hurricane
Competition Winner

26 Feb 2019

June
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

miscend

27 Feb 2019

I feel sorry for all the folks that bought K12 mainly for Massive X and had been anticipating it coming out this past Feb as originally promised. Personally I've held out on getting Pigments and Dune 3 in the hopes that Massive X turns out to be a killer synth. I'll probably update to K12 during the summer update sale and hopefully by then Massive X will be ready.

Loque

27 Feb 2019

miscend wrote:
27 Feb 2019
I feel sorry for all the folks that bought K12 mainly for Massive X and had been anticipating it coming out this past Feb as originally promised.
That is the general problem if the management promise some release dates which are far from reality and are more like wishful thinking... :lol:
Reason12, Win10

• Information