Free iZotope Ozone Elements

Discuss VST stuff here!
Arrant
Competition Winner

08 Sep 2018

I didn’t get a code within 24h either, so what I did was contact their support. Got a seemingly automated reply within minutes containg the code, everything good to go now,

future-bit

08 Sep 2018

Last edited by future-bit on 07 Dec 2020, edited 1 time in total.

PhutureD

08 Sep 2018

electricthing wrote:
07 Sep 2018
Plugin Boutique are rather slow now.

I bought Boz Digital Labs Little Clipper, but did not receive an email with Ozone Elements 8 serial within 24 hours.
I am subscribed to newsletter and notifications. On september 1st I bought TDR SlickEQ M, which should count also for the free plugin (if I got the info right).

The chat operators are offline allthough they should be available from 10.30am till 5.30pm (UK time), Monday to Friday
Sent them a message and got this response;

We are currently experiencing a huge increase in traffic to the site, and as a result experiencing a much higher amount of support tickets. Due to this we may take longer to reply than usual, however will be back in contact as soon as possible to help resolve your issue.

Anyone else who did not get the free Ozone Elements 8?

I don't mind having some patience as long as I know that the order process including the freebie went right.
I did notice that support was not available at the times advertised on their site, and after a few emails they responded with an appology and sent me the discount code for elements. It took a few days for them to respond.

electricthing

08 Sep 2018

PhutureD wrote:
08 Sep 2018

I did notice that support was not available at the times advertised on their site, and after a few emails they responded with an appology and sent me the discount code for elements. It took a few days for them to respond.
Thanks, will send a new request on monday.

Marco Raaphorst

08 Sep 2018

I am probably the only one not be so impressed.

De-noise can do wonders though.

De-click is often to obvious when using it on something like a voice.

De-clip I tried a few times with not such great results. Must say De-noise is very good though.

QVprod

08 Sep 2018

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
08 Sep 2018

De-clip I tried a few times with not such great results. Must say De-noise is very good though.
That's RX not Ozone

Steedus
Competition Winner

08 Sep 2018

Got mine after emailing them. they must have an automatic response because i got the email with a code instantly.

And i'm happy to find that while Elements 7 maxes out the DSP with a single instance in an empty session on my 2018 Macbook Pro, version 8 only clocks in at 1 bar. Maybe some better optimisation?

Loque

09 Sep 2018

Am i too stupid to find it or is the GUI not resizeable?
Reason12, Win10

Marco Raaphorst

09 Sep 2018

QVprod wrote:
08 Sep 2018
Marco Raaphorst wrote:
08 Sep 2018

That's RX not Ozone
oh sorry! you're right :)

electricthing

09 Sep 2018

Got it now :shock:

WongoTheSane

09 Sep 2018

Got it in minutes today (I bought Synthmaster Player yesterday, only subscribed to the newsletter today, and got the email about 30mns later). Not impressed at all with Synthmaster though. Nothing I couldn't do better within Reason. In case you're hesitating, I'd rather recommend Vacuum Pro (or even better: Hybrid 3, but I think the sale is over).

ljekio

09 Sep 2018

If you didnt get email with promocode after bought little clipper (or same), contact support of pluginboutique.

brand

09 Sep 2018

LuxB wrote:
07 Sep 2018
It's still there. Copped LittleClipper tonight and got my code within minutes.

Thanks for the heads up btw.
Me too. Got the little clipper, and got the code in a few minutes. Downloaded.
And, yes, thanks for the heads up. Looks like a deal. I read that elements is sort of made to be easy to use, which is good, but hence may not really teach you much about mastering (which I need). But still. :)

QVprod

09 Sep 2018

WongoTheSane wrote:
09 Sep 2018
Not impressed at all with Synthmaster though. Nothing I couldn't do better within Reason. In case you're hesitating, I'd rather recommend Vacuum Pro (or even better: Hybrid 3, but I think the sale is over).
Oh agreed. Problem is I already bought those. Synthmaster Player won over Twist 2 in my case.

Popey
Competition Winner

10 Sep 2018

Boombastix wrote:
06 Sep 2018
Synthmaster Player was on sale for $4 though, so I figured why not.
[/quote]

I got that email too. 1700 patches by good programmers for $4, did not think twice about it. Ozone icing on the cake :thumbup:
[/quote]

I couldnt see on plugin boutique but assume synthmaster player is 64bit and works in reason. Just thought i would ask in case its not compatible and your using it in another daw? If so will get it for £3 and get ozone free :)

WongoTheSane

10 Sep 2018

Popey wrote:
10 Sep 2018
Boombastix wrote:
06 Sep 2018
I got that email too. 1700 patches by good programmers for $4, did not think twice about it. Ozone icing on the cake :thumbup:
[/quote]

I couldnt see on plugin boutique but assume synthmaster player is 64bit and works in reason. Just thought i would ask in case its not compatible and your using it in another daw? If so will get it for £3 and get ozone free :)
[/quote]

It's 64bits indeed and fully works in Reason, so you can go ahead!

Popey
Competition Winner

10 Sep 2018

WongoTheSane wrote:
10 Sep 2018
Popey wrote:
10 Sep 2018

[/quote]

It's 64bits indeed and fully works in Reason, so you can go ahead!
[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification wongo, will be purchasing later today

Steedus
Competition Winner

10 Sep 2018

Nice, way more control on this version. Version 7 was essentially just a patch browser with a couple of macro sliders.

HeavyViper

11 Sep 2018

Thankfully I managed to get my free key for it, but...is anyone else having an issue where Ozone 8 just shows up as a white screen?

The mouse cursor changes to a hand on certain parts, so it seems like it's loading everything except...y'know...the UI. It shows up just fine in Reaper, so not sure what to make of it.
Sound Designer and Composer :reason: FM+PSG Chip Sorcerer
https://heavyviper.bandcamp.com

avasopht
Competition Winner

05 Oct 2018

EnochLight wrote:
06 Sep 2018
Ozone Elements is a great gateway to scoring upgrades to Advanced at super cheap prices. That's how I got it so cheap (during their Black Friday sales).
Damn, never thought about that

Loque

05 Oct 2018

avasopht wrote:
05 Oct 2018
EnochLight wrote:
06 Sep 2018
Ozone Elements is a great gateway to scoring upgrades to Advanced at super cheap prices. That's how I got it so cheap (during their Black Friday sales).
Damn, never thought about that
I got Trash2 uber cheap a while ago which also enabled several upgrade paths.
Reason12, Win10

PhillipOrdonez

05 Oct 2018

HeavyViper wrote:
11 Sep 2018
Thankfully I managed to get my free key for it, but...is anyone else having an issue where Ozone 8 just shows up as a white screen?

The mouse cursor changes to a hand on certain parts, so it seems like it's loading everything except...y'know...the UI. It shows up just fine in Reaper, so not sure what to make of it.
Did you get it sorted? That sucks! I haven't gotten any problems with ozone, but I'm on the advanced version.

HeavyViper

06 Oct 2018

Currently going back and forth with iZotope support. Fingers crossed.
Sound Designer and Composer :reason: FM+PSG Chip Sorcerer
https://heavyviper.bandcamp.com

tumar

06 Oct 2018

I don't need another EQ - but this free plugin includes Maximizer, which is very similar to Maximizer Rack Extensions (49 euro) ;)

Mr. Watts

06 Oct 2018

Anybody know whether you can use your virtual cash on plugin boutique for this offer? I have $.33 in my Paypal and $.47 in virtual cash on plugin boutique. Also if anyone wants to donate $.20 to my paypal, it's for a great cause! :D

• Information