Free iZotope Ozone Elements

Discuss VST stuff here!
Loque

05 Sep 2018

You need to subscribe or buy something. I got it, because i tbought something for 2 bucks.

https://www.pluginboutique.com
freeozone.jpg
freeozone.jpg (76.76 KiB) Viewed 3677 times
Reason12, Win10

Marc64

05 Sep 2018

Awesome :)
Bought Vacuum pro for £1 something and got this ozone for nothing :)

joeyluck

05 Sep 2018

I saw this and was debating if I actually need it.

While I don't have Ozone yet...
I already have the Ozone Maximizer RE. And while the Maximizer in the Ozone VST has been updated over the years with additional IRC modes, the Elements one looks limited and only has IRC I and II (like the RE version).
This is what I was most drawn to...thinking I could finally have an updated version of Maximizer with more IRC modes, and doesn't appear that is the case.

Also, I already have Imager which is a free VST

Which only leaves the EQ... And not sure I need any more EQs.

strangers
Competition Winner

05 Sep 2018

Ozone's EQ is great. If I didn't already have Ozone 8 I'd be all for this deal just for the EQ on it's own.

QVprod

05 Sep 2018

joeyluck wrote:
05 Sep 2018
I saw this and was debating if I actually need it.

While I don't have Ozone yet...
I already have the Ozone Maximizer RE. And while the Maximizer in the Ozone VST has been updated over the years with additional IRC modes, the Elements one looks limited and only has IRC I and II (like the RE version).
This is what I was most drawn to...thinking I could finally have an updated version of Maximizer with more IRC modes, and doesn't appear that is the case.

Also, I already have Imager which is a free VST

Which only leaves the EQ... And not sure I need any more EQs.
Had the same thought. The Imager is free and the EQ looks identical to the one in Neutron Elements, which left the Maximizer to which I'm pretty satisfied with ToneBooster's Barricade. Synthmaster Player was on sale for $4 though, so I figured why not.

joeyluck

05 Sep 2018

True. I'm trying to move away from "why not" haha. I just got done purging all the plugins I've picked up that I never use. Trying to focus on the tools I'm actually going to use and just in general keeping track of what I have.

Would be cool to have a feature that tells the user what plugins don't exist in any projects. Because there are some I'm not sure if I've used and saved in projects, but many more that I know I have not.

Steedus
Competition Winner

05 Sep 2018

Thanks. I've got Ozone Elements 7. For a 'bedroom amateur' it's made a big difference to finishing tracks. Not sure what's different/updated, but I might grab this just so I've got the latest version.

demt

05 Sep 2018

who needs computer games when round and round endless forms finally payed of and as the winner i picked up izotope ozone elements for 2 odd quid.Seems a nice piece of kit that slips into the mastering rack only 3 operatives but they seem quite deep and on a single test made a positive audible difference.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

EnochLight

06 Sep 2018

Ozone Elements is a great gateway to scoring upgrades to Advanced at super cheap prices. That's how I got it so cheap (during their Black Friday sales).
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Boombastix
Competition Winner

06 Sep 2018

[/quote]
Synthmaster Player was on sale for $4 though, so I figured why not.
[/quote]

I got that email too. 1700 patches by good programmers for $4, did not think twice about it. Ozone icing on the cake :thumbup:
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Loque

07 Sep 2018

zumBeispiel wrote:
07 Sep 2018
The iZotope site has v8.0.1:

https://www.izotope.com/en/support/prod ... e-elements
And that are the Release-Notes :-D
Ozone Elements Release Notes
Version 8.00 released October 4, 2017
And very informative in general those release notes... :lol:
Reason12, Win10

RobC

07 Sep 2018

Does this have a tool to take care of inter-sample peaks?

electricthing

07 Sep 2018

Plugin Boutique are rather slow now.

I bought Boz Digital Labs Little Clipper, but did not receive an email with Ozone Elements 8 serial within 24 hours.
I am subscribed to newsletter and notifications. On september 1st I bought TDR SlickEQ M, which should count also for the free plugin (if I got the info right).

The chat operators are offline allthough they should be available from 10.30am till 5.30pm (UK time), Monday to Friday
Sent them a message and got this response;

We are currently experiencing a huge increase in traffic to the site, and as a result experiencing a much higher amount of support tickets. Due to this we may take longer to reply than usual, however will be back in contact as soon as possible to help resolve your issue.

Anyone else who did not get the free Ozone Elements 8?

I don't mind having some patience as long as I know that the order process including the freebie went right.

Loque

07 Sep 2018

electricthing wrote:
07 Sep 2018
Plugin Boutique are rather slow now.

I bought Boz Digital Labs Little Clipper, but did not receive an email with Ozone Elements 8 serial within 24 hours.
I am subscribed to newsletter and notifications. On september 1st I bought TDR SlickEQ M, which should count also for the free plugin (if I got the info right).

The chat operators are offline allthough they should be available from 10.30am till 5.30pm (UK time), Monday to Friday
Sent them a message and got this response;

We are currently experiencing a huge increase in traffic to the site, and as a result experiencing a much higher amount of support tickets. Due to this we may take longer to reply than usual, however will be back in contact as soon as possible to help resolve your issue.

I don't mind having some patience as long as I know that the order process including the freebie went right.
Check your spam folder - it has some different sender. I received the email faster than i could open my email client.
Reason12, Win10

RobC

07 Sep 2018

RobC wrote:
07 Sep 2018
Does this have a tool to take care of inter-sample peaks?
Seems, it's called 'True Peak' now. So, I presume if I saturated a sound, and it's hitting the ceiling, then this maximizer can set the audio level without compression, so that the final sound remains intact after it goes through Digital-to-Analog conversion?

I might check this for the EQ to see how its FIR sounds. Any info if it supports 24 bit @ 192 kHz? (I did google, but no sure info.)

electricthing

07 Sep 2018

Loque wrote:
07 Sep 2018

Check your spam folder - it has some different sender. I received the email faster than i could open my email client.
Thanks, nope, no spam today
Last edited by electricthing on 08 Sep 2018, edited 1 time in total.

EnochLight

07 Sep 2018

Here's the difference between all 3 editions:

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/mas ... rison.html
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

QVprod

07 Sep 2018

electricthing wrote:
07 Sep 2018

I didn't get it yet either

Loque

07 Sep 2018

QVprod wrote:
07 Sep 2018
electricthing wrote:
07 Sep 2018

Well, i would say it is a limited offer, but i bought something today (for 0.80€) and got the email again... But it was the code i already used, so maybe it is over?
Reason12, Win10

ljekio

07 Sep 2018

electricthing wrote:
07 Sep 2018

Im too.
Yesterday bought little clipper and didnt received code for Ozone.

Loque

07 Sep 2018

Well guys...i do not get the pop up when i visit the site. Maybe the promo is over. Too late for some of you...
Reason12, Win10

QVprod

07 Sep 2018

Loque wrote:
07 Sep 2018
QVprod wrote:
07 Sep 2018

Well, i would say it is a limited offer, but i bought something today (for 0.80€) and got the email again... But it was the code i already used, so maybe it is over?
Nope not over as it's still listed on the homepage, and it's been 48hrs at this point. Had similar situation a different sale with them though. They can be pretty slow.

LuxB

07 Sep 2018

It's still there. Copped LittleClipper tonight and got my code within minutes.

Thanks for the heads up btw.

Steedus
Competition Winner

08 Sep 2018

nothing for me yet .. as the plugin i bought initially actually came to £0.77, and the rules say you must spend at least £1, I ordered another couple of cheap things. but nothing yet again.

• Information