Predator VST to Predator-RE repatch Converter??

Discuss VST stuff here!
moneykube

04 Sep 2018

I installed Predator VST to Predator-RE repatch Converter... downloaded User-preset-banks-Predator1 from RP site... all patches are greyed out... does this work with reason 10 or an earlier version? I have 9.2/9.5/ and 10 installed. mac mountain lion os... Predator Re Instrument 1.0.18 recently purchased and late to the game... bought go2 as well
edit... found a refill of those sounds but confused why the .fxb files were grey in the first place :?: :puf_unhappy: :o
Last edited by moneykube on 16 Jun 2019, edited 2 times in total.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

sleep1979

14 Jun 2019

moneykube wrote:
04 Sep 2018
I installed Predator VST to Predator-RE repatch Converter... downloaded User-preset-banks-Predator1 from RP site... all patches are greyed out... does this work with reason 10 or an earlier version? I have 9.2/9.5/ and 10 installed. mac mountain lion os... Predator Re Instrument 1.0.18 recently purchased and late to the game... bought go2 as well
edit... found a refill of those sounds but confused why the .fxb files were grey in the first place :?: :puf_unhappy: :o
come on anyone

eusti

14 Jun 2019

Kind of forgot, it has been a while... Is it supposed to convert banks or just a folder with single patches?

D.

PhutureD

15 Jun 2019

moneykube wrote:
04 Sep 2018
Did you manage to get this sorted. I have already converted all of the banks on R7 . It worked then. I havent checked
it on R10 yet.

moneykube

15 Jun 2019

PhutureD wrote:
15 Jun 2019
Did you manage to get this sorted. I have already converted all of the banks on R7 . It worked then. I havent checked
it on R10 yet.
no not in reason 10... but you got me thinking as I do have an install of 7.... perhaps that may be the route to go... I believe I asked the same question on Rob's facebook group page but never got an answer... so I basically gave up on it all...would be great to figure out why it was not working for me but seems to work for others.... will have to do some more experiments and see if it is a reason 10 thing or not. thanx for the reason 7 idea.... perhaps the converter needs upgrading to work with 10... not sure what to think or if I somehow used it wrong

eusti

16 Jun 2019

Ok. Just tried it on my Mac OS X 10.11.6 / Reason 10.4D4: The converter works as intended here.
Pick a bank, pick a folder, click convert, done.

D.

moneykube

16 Jun 2019

interesting... ok perhaps I got a corrupt download of the app or it does not like mountainlion... either way going to redownload and test again.
WOOHOO it works with new download... first download must have been corrupt :exclamation: :shock: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

eusti

16 Jun 2019

moneykube wrote:
16 Jun 2019
interesting... ok perhaps I got a corrupt download of the app or it does not like mountainlion... either way going to redownload and test again.
WOOHOO it works with new download... first download must have been corrupt :exclamation: :shock: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Glad to hear it! :)

D.

sleep1979

16 Jun 2019

interesting works for you

I emai9led the rob papen team

Richard Hider

Sat, Jun 15, 9:30 AM (1 day ago)

to me

Hi George,

It seems the converter doesn’t work in Reason or Cubase any more.
I’ll speak to our programmer and get him to look into it.

sleep1979

16 Jun 2019

still not working for me im gonna try reaper

sleep1979

16 Jun 2019

its a 32 bit plug in

sleep1979

16 Jun 2019

use another daw to convert

sleep1979

16 Jun 2019

by the way the free arksun patches I found are great does anyone know of more great ones I found some noizefield ones there awlful

• Information