Please Help Plugin does not work

Discuss VST stuff here!
PsyWizard

24 Jul 2018

Hello :)

I'm using Propellerhead Reason now for a few months and i love to create music on this surface!

But i have a little problem with a plugin that i installed and i tried verly hard but i cant get it going.

All other Plugins are working fine.

Maybe you experts could help me ?

I installed the IWish Plugin by Infected Mushrooms and it does not work any at all.

I searched for Tutorials with this Plugin in Reason but couldn't find any.

I insert the effekt on vocals or other instruments but nothing changes. When i turn WET up to 100 % in this Plugin the sound vanishes.

Sorry I'm new and pls dont bash me for having no clue. :?

Maybe can me someone help who uses the Plugin or can give me a hint what i need to do to work with it.

Thank you in Advance! :D

Electric-Metal

24 Jul 2018

Since I've been curious what that plugin is about, I've stumbled over this:
I Wish needs both audio and MIDI to work. Make sure your midi is connected to the plug-in and that you are playing notes at the same time the audio is flowing through the plug-in.
Please read the manual on how to connect the plug-in inside your DAW. Our video tutorial may be helpful to you, as well.
Hope this helps.
Last edited by Electric-Metal on 24 Jul 2018, edited 1 time in total.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

MAL9000

24 Jul 2018

Create a MIDI track for the plug. Right click on the Plug in the Rack and scroll down to "Creat Track for iwish" and that will allow you to "play" the plug with the newly created MIDI lane selected.

PsyWizard

24 Jul 2018

Ah so I need to connect a midi Keyboard.

Thank you very much :)

• Information